Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Gathering 2015

Started by keitoghostie, October 12, 2014, 08:03:02 PM

keitoghostie

ATTENTION: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Gathering Information:

Day: Saturday

Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM

MP/L: G9 Lower Level Plaza

Estimated # of attendees:
 150+

List of Attending:
Eren Jaeger: 
Kurona
Mikasa Ackerman: necroneko's sister, MikasaBewdy

Armin Arlert: Timasoarus

Bertholdt Fubar: Tickson

Reiner Braun:
 keitoghostie
Annie Leonhardt: elf_prince
Hitch Deliss: Hinata

Levi: necroneko, Kurona's friend, Timasoarus' friend

Erwin Smith:

Ymir:
 Anti-Gonist
Krista Lenz/Historia Reiss:
 monotodokii
Sasha Braus:
 monotodokii's friend ?
Jean Kirschtein:

Connie Springer:

Hanji Zoe: Miku Titan

Marco Bodt:

Petra Ral:

Carla Jaeger:

Titans:

• Rogue Titan:

• Female Titan:

• Colossal Titan:

• Armored Titan:

Undecided:

Photography Order: (To be updated as necessary)
- Group photo

- Group salute

- Eren

- Mikasa

- Armin

- Eren, Mikasa, and Armin

- Sasha

- Connie

- Jean

- Marco

- Sasha/Connie/Jean/Marco

- Annie

- Reiner

- Bertholdt

- Ymir

- Christa

- Annie/Reiner/Bertholdt/Ymir

- 104th Training Squad

- Levi

- Hanji

- Erwin

- Levi/Hanji/Erwin

- Scouting Legion

- Titans

- Side characters who need more attention

- Alternate versions/AUs

PAIRINGS/GROUPINGS/ETC:
LIST NOT FINAL! Order and content will be determined by popularity poll: LINK HERE

- Eren/Mikasa

- Eren/Jean

- Armin/Eren

- Armin/Annie

- Sasha/Connie

- Jean/Marco

- Bertholdt/Annie

- Reiner/Bertholdt

- Reiner/Christa

- Ymir/Christa

- Levi/Erwin

- Levi/Hanji

- Levi/Petra

- Levi/Eren

- Eren/Carla

- Request shots if time allows

keitoghostie

Greetings everyone!

Last year's gathering organizer, MaigoLily, has passed the baton to me for this year, and I will offer up my heart to make this an incredible gathering.

While this is my first time officially running a gathering, I have assisted with large-scale gatherings and meetups in the past, and will use tactics that have proven to be successful in order to make this gathering run smoothly.

That said, I will require some additional assistance in running things, so if you have interest, please PM me!
Considering we are months out from Fanime 2015, I won't require absolute commitment, as I can understand that plans do change - right now I'm looking for initial interest and will go from there.

You are welcome to PM me regarding any other questions, comments, or concerns! Big bro Reiner is always open to help~

I am incredibly excited for this upcoming Fanime, and will aim to make this a positive experience for everyone involved!

keitoghostie

RULES!

1. Be respectful of other people as well as the space around you.
1a. Ask permission before touching or otherwise physically engaging with others around you. If they say no, they mean no!
1b. Do not be openly hateful towards any ships, characters, etc. (Please save that for later! Let's make this a positive space for everyone.)
2. Wait until your group is called up before entering the photo area.
3. Please keep walkways clear for people entering/exiting the photo area.

My aim is to make this a smooth and fun gathering for everyone, so hopefully these guidelines will help in doing so!

necroneko

I'll probably go as Levi and my sister as Mikasa

Tickson

elf_prince

I'll be bringing Annie Leonhardt to this con, I'd love to be a part of group photos ^-^

keitoghostie

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to make a couple announcements!

First off, planning for this gathering is still going strong ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ I'll be posting up rules and other info in the coming months~

Secondly, (this is the part where you come in!) I want to get a poll of what ships are popular so I set one up in Google Docs for y'all to vote on (<-- that is the link), that way we can have the content that the most people want! yay!

As always, feel free to PM me if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns! I'm looking forward to this year. <3

Hinata

I kinda want to try to go as Hitch >.> XD cause I find her cute and funny lol all I need is a wig like hers :)
Meow!

monotodokii

yo yoo ~
i might be able to make it as christa and i can bring my sasha friend if she would like to join with me ! ill fill you in on her part if she agrees to go with me.

Kurona

I will be able to go as Eren and I will be bringing a friend as Levi  :)

Anti-Gonist

Fanime 2016
Friday: Persona 5 Phantom Thief
Saturday: Naoya Toudou
Sunday: Scheherazade
Monday:
Others:

Timasoarus

I'm going as either Armin in Wonderland, and have my Levi be the Red Queen. Or we will be Levi and Armin in onsies

keitoghostie

Hey everyone!
The gathering has been officially confirmed!

There has been a slight change in time (reflected in the first post) - same day and location but 11am-12pm (half an hour earlier than I'd expected)

I'll be updating the thread with a bit more info in the coming weeks.

As always, I'm open to any questions, comments, or concerns anyone has!

See you at Fanime!

Miku Titan

I will be coming as Hanji and my friend shall be Mikasa :)

MikasaBewdy

keitoghostie

A couple of announcements as we approach that final con stretch:

• The photo order will remain the same as in the first post, with additional ships to be added on if necessary / as time allows.
• Any additional requests will be fulfilled as time allows (If there is anything you want to discuss with me beforehand, let me know!)
• A few rules have been added to the third post of this thread, please look them over!
• In addition to announcing the photo groups verbally, we will also have signs as a visual cue to which photo groups will be up!
• The gathering will begin at 11am on Saturday, please plan to arrive promptly so we can kick things off as soon as possible, allowing for a swift and smooth running gathering. If you arrive late, there is a chance that you may miss your photo group, so please pay attention to the photo lineup in the first post.

I am incredibly excited to be hosting and I look forward to seeing all of you!

nerdboy64

Are you going to post the pictures from the meetup somewhere? I forgot to take any myself.

keitoghostie

I personally wasn't able to take any, however, the official photographer mentioned he would be posting his pictures from the gathering - I'll post a link when I see them up!

Imperial

http://imperialphotoguard.slickpic.com/albums/Day2/?wallpaper

I was the official photographer for the gathering, its in this post, Im working on uploading all of day 2, so bare with me as I get everything else up, but I believe I can stay true to my word on this.

POOTERS

Deidara(Naruto: Shippuden)
Yuri Lowell(Tales of Vesperia)
Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)