Guests I Want for Fanimecon 2015!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Nina Star 9, October 13, 2014, 09:43:56 PM

Nikkiolie

Pst, those looking for Crispin Freeman he was just announced to be a guest at Newcon PDX in portland in Janurary. I have wanted to meet him forever.
Facebook Page
Fanime 2015
jolyne - Jjba
Caesar - Jjba
Judal -magi
Date - Basara

otakuya

I'd like to see some Youtube celebs, like Markiplier, the Game Grumps, the Completionist/the Dex, Game Theory, Little Kuriboh, etc....
all complete with panels and events

Gengrawr

In no particular order:

VAs - Clarine Harp, Caitlin Glass, Monica Rial, Erica Mendez, Christine Cabanos, Steven Blum
Seiyuu - Rie Tanaka, Megumi Ogata, Miyuki Sawashiro
Cosplayers - Mango Sirene, Courtoon, Aicosu, Twinfools, Kimba Sprite

Dream guest would be Allegra Clark who voiced Josephine Montilyet in Dragon Age: Inquisition. But since she hasn't voiced anyone in an anime series it's super unlikely she would be invited but aaah total dream guest.

bobcat888

Hayao Miyazaki for Fanime guest of honor in 2016!!!

If they do not book him I vote we all protest the event. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I would also like a live performance by Yellow Magic Orchestra or I will also protest the event.

Enough with this tomfoolery! It seems all anyone cares about is the disgusting cells housing Henti films at the end of the hall. I might consider walking around with a petition collecting signatures for all of these demands. My goal is to collect 500 signatures at least and make 2016's con the best one yet. We should all be trying to help achieve a higher standard. Personally I've been trying to email the head organizers for months now, all my efforts have gone ignored.

SquishyK

It would be great to get some of the English and/or Japanese voice actors from Attack on Titan in 2016 (especially because the second season will hopefully be out by then or coming out very soon). Several of the english voice actors were at Sac Anime and when we asked them if they might be coming to Fanime their response was pretty much "we would love to but Fanime has to invite us".
I sell cute and geeky polymer clay jewelry!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SquishyKreations
http://squishykreations.tumblr.com

Tested/MythBusters:
"Failure is always an option"
"Try again, fail again, fail better"
"Art is never finished, only abandoned"