Need help with finding a Karkat for your panel? Look no fucking further!

Started by draxLfly2, October 25, 2014, 10:00:44 AM

draxLfly2

(DISCLAIMER: I AM 19 YEARS OLD AND AM WILLING TO PARTICIPATE IN BASICALLY ANY BITS)

Hello! So I attended FanimeCon 2014 for the first time cosplaying and was the Karkat that lead the unofficial homestuck meetup in the park along with a friendly (yet tall) Nepeta. I was told I was a headcanon for various amounts of people as well and true, my wig did get fucked up by the end of day 1, I had to deal with it and try to fix it. I am currently getting a new and definitely better wig and am wondering if any panels are searching for a Karkat? I can replicate my voice to almost Cohlab's karkat voice and am 5'1".
I can go for the whole con and am even thinking about doing wheelchair Tavros because of two reasons: A) I can do his voice VERY WELL. B) My mother is handicapped and has two wheelchairs so I may be able to take one. I am also thinking about doing a fem!karkat just to show that males CAN pull off being a female character. If you need any photo's and even some voice acting (granted, my mic is shitty and it makes me sound different), I am willing to do it. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you want a private talk.