FanimeCon Events and Discussionmentarianism > Registration

Attendee registration to open Nov. 3, 2014~2pm

(1/4) > >>

ewu:
Hello everyone,

We are doing our best to get things to happen earlier this year and give you all some predictability. It has been a pretty consistent request that we shift up launches. While this may be cool in some ways, also be prepared to need to have things ready a bit earlier also.

The first on the slate of launches is registration. Attendee registration will open Monday Nov. 3rd at or around 2 pm.

You may also begin to book hotel rooms on Nov 10 through the same site.

We will do our best to post the link at or around 2

Thanks everybody! And see you at con 2015!

Eric

Admiral Donuts:
When is the first price bump going to happen?

SOawesomeness:

--- Quote from: Admiral Donuts on November 02, 2014, 08:56:24 PM ---When is the first price bump going to happen?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Prices
FanimeCon / Clockwork Alchemy 2015 Pre-Registration Full Weekend Membership Prices:
Early Registration: $55
January 1st, 12:01am: $65
May 1st, 12:01am: $75
*Dates and times are subject to change without notice
--- End quote ---

vralls13:
Hi I just tried registration and I noticed a couple of issues. One "edit your registration" does not seem to provide a way to edit the added members information. I tried to register myself and my two daughters one of the fan names was wrong and now I don't see a way to fix it. Two, there are three of us, the minimum for a group, and yet reg asks me to add another member to reach three for group status. Three I haven't paid and I tried to start the process over completely but the site remembers that I got part way thru and will not let me start over.

thanks,
vicki

SquishyK:

--- Quote from: vralls13 on November 03, 2014, 02:28:30 PM ---Hi I just tried registration and I noticed a couple of issues. One "edit your registration" does not seem to provide a way to edit the added members information. I tried to register myself and my two daughters one of the fan names was wrong and now I don't see a way to fix it. Two, there are three of us, the minimum for a group, and yet reg asks me to add another member to reach three for group status. Three I haven't paid and I tried to start the process over completely but the site remembers that I got part way thru and will not let me start over.

thanks,
vicki

--- End quote ---

Typically such issues should be directed via email to FaniRegATcmrus.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version