FanimeCon Events and Discussionmentarianism > Registration

Attendee registration to open Nov. 3, 2014~2pm

<< < (2/4) > >>

Admiral Donuts:
That's an issue I've seen at least three complaints about now. Maybe someone goofed in the code somewhere pertaining to group size.

SpiritOfKairi:
Hi, am I doing something wrong?  I'm trying to register myself and my roommate, but there is no checkout button after putting down both of our memberships.  On the "Event dashboard" all I see are buttons to edit a registration, add a new member, and an add to book the hotel.  Is this an error in the code, or am I just missing something really obvious?

ewu:
The group must be a minimum of 3 people total. That is including leader and additional members. If the system is not permitting a group of three there may be a problem and we should look into it. Please let us know if that is the case and we will look into it.

Thanks!

vralls13:

--- Quote from: ewu on November 03, 2014, 04:28:21 PM ---The group must be a minimum of 3 people total. That is including leader and additional members. If the system is not permitting a group of three there may be a problem and we should look into it. Please let us know if that is the case and we will look into it.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Yes that does appear to be the issue. I have three members and it seems to think I need to add more to my three to get to three for a group. I did notice that while my two members were listed by name in the order summary I was just listed as Fanime Member. Maybe the leader of the group is not added in properly when populating the group member count field, or some such...

ewu:
OK. We will look into it.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version