Attendee registration to open Nov. 3, 2014~2pm

Started by ewu, November 02, 2014, 08:19:44 PM

ewu

Hello everyone,

We are doing our best to get things to happen earlier this year and give you all some predictability. It has been a pretty consistent request that we shift up launches. While this may be cool in some ways, also be prepared to need to have things ready a bit earlier also.

The first on the slate of launches is registration. Attendee registration will open Monday Nov. 3rd at or around 2 pm.

You may also begin to book hotel rooms on Nov 10 through the same site.

We will do our best to post the link at or around 2

Thanks everybody! And see you at con 2015!

Eric

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Admiral Donuts

When is the first price bump going to happen?

SOawesomeness

Quote from: Admiral Donuts on November 02, 2014, 08:56:24 PM
When is the first price bump going to happen?

QuotePrices
FanimeCon / Clockwork Alchemy 2015 Pre-Registration Full Weekend Membership Prices:
Early Registration: $55
January 1st, 12:01am: $65
May 1st, 12:01am: $75
*Dates and times are subject to change without notice
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

vralls13

Hi I just tried registration and I noticed a couple of issues. One "edit your registration" does not seem to provide a way to edit the added members information. I tried to register myself and my two daughters one of the fan names was wrong and now I don't see a way to fix it. Two, there are three of us, the minimum for a group, and yet reg asks me to add another member to reach three for group status. Three I haven't paid and I tried to start the process over completely but the site remembers that I got part way thru and will not let me start over.

thanks,
vicki

SquishyK

Quote from: vralls13 on November 03, 2014, 02:28:30 PM
Hi I just tried registration and I noticed a couple of issues. One "edit your registration" does not seem to provide a way to edit the added members information. I tried to register myself and my two daughters one of the fan names was wrong and now I don't see a way to fix it. Two, there are three of us, the minimum for a group, and yet reg asks me to add another member to reach three for group status. Three I haven't paid and I tried to start the process over completely but the site remembers that I got part way thru and will not let me start over.

thanks,
vicki

Typically such issues should be directed via email to FaniRegATcmrus.com
I sell cute and geeky polymer clay jewelry!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SquishyKreations
http://squishykreations.tumblr.com

Tested/MythBusters:
"Failure is always an option"
"Try again, fail again, fail better"
"Art is never finished, only abandoned"

Admiral Donuts

That's an issue I've seen at least three complaints about now. Maybe someone goofed in the code somewhere pertaining to group size.

SpiritOfKairi

Hi, am I doing something wrong?  I'm trying to register myself and my roommate, but there is no checkout button after putting down both of our memberships.  On the "Event dashboard" all I see are buttons to edit a registration, add a new member, and an add to book the hotel.  Is this an error in the code, or am I just missing something really obvious?

ewu

The group must be a minimum of 3 people total. That is including leader and additional members. If the system is not permitting a group of three there may be a problem and we should look into it. Please let us know if that is the case and we will look into it.

Thanks!
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

vralls13

Quote from: ewu on November 03, 2014, 04:28:21 PM
The group must be a minimum of 3 people total. That is including leader and additional members. If the system is not permitting a group of three there may be a problem and we should look into it. Please let us know if that is the case and we will look into it.

Thanks!

Yes that does appear to be the issue. I have three members and it seems to think I need to add more to my three to get to three for a group. I did notice that while my two members were listed by name in the order summary I was just listed as Fanime Member. Maybe the leader of the group is not added in properly when populating the group member count field, or some such...

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

aetherltd

Quote from: ewu on November 02, 2014, 08:19:44 PM
The first on the slate of launches is registration. Attendee registration will open Monday Nov. 3rd at or around 2 pm.
You may also begin to book hotel rooms on Nov 10 through the same site.
We will do our best to post the link at or around 2
Is the start time for housing reg tomorrow at 2 PM PST?

Admiral Donuts

DangerHeart

Can you still purchase full weekend badges online after May 1st?

SOawesomeness

Quote from: DangerHeart on April 04, 2015, 11:23:56 AM
Can you still purchase full weekend badges online after May 1st?
Yes, it will be very similar to how last year was. The registration system will likely be down for a few days starting on/near May 1st but will be back up in a few days.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

veshzop

I'm trying to register myself and my roommate, but there is no checkout button after putting down both of our memberships. techzpod mobdro download
*Link Removed* *Link Removed*

InsaneDavid

Quote from: veshzop on April 28, 2022, 02:10:39 AM
I'm trying to register myself and my roommate, but there is no checkout button after putting down both of our memberships.

Um, you realize this thread was talking about registration for FanimeCon 2014, right?
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ