Group Registration Member Requirements

Started by kokosatou, November 03, 2014, 03:12:37 PM

kokosatou

I just attempted to group reg me and my friends today and it says that we need 3 members minimum. However, it's telling me to add one more member. Does this mean that you need 3 members aside from the leader?

SOawesomeness

Hi there,

Yes, there is a minimum of 3 people to check out and form a group. Please contact [email protected] if you need someone to be removed from your account if you cannot reach 3 people.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

kokosatou

Quote from: SOawesomeness on November 03, 2014, 04:30:09 PM
Hi there,

Yes, there is a minimum of 3 people to check out and form a group. Please contact [email protected] if you need someone to be removed from your account if you cannot reach 3 people.

so the leader doesnt count as a member? wouldnt that make 4 people total?

SOawesomeness

The leader should - it seems like there may be a bug in the system with groups. We are working to get this sorted as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience - check back tomorrow and see if it's resolved then.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

DuoDoUrden

Quote from: SOawesomeness on November 03, 2014, 06:57:52 PM
The leader should - it seems like there may be a bug in the system with groups. We are working to get this sorted as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience - check back tomorrow and see if it's resolved then.

Thanks, We were also having problems with registration with a group of Three members keeps telling us we dont have enough people for a group of three.

We were worried it was going to be like last years minimum of Four again. Thanks Ellie

SpiritOfKairi

For those of us who tried to do group registration with two people before finding out that wasn't possible and emailed registration, how quickly can we expect for the extra names to be taken off the account so the memberships can be purchased separately?

ewu

At this current time in the registration process, the best point of contact would be either [email protected] or calling 800-924-4232.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

SpiritOfKairi

Quote from: ewu on November 04, 2014, 08:26:26 AM
At this current time in the registration process, the best point of contact would be either [email protected] or calling 800-924-4232.

Got it fixed, thanks!  Just curious, is there any chance that we'll be able to do two-person group registration in the future?  I remember this was done for 2014, though late in the process.

ewu

A 2 person group is not likely, but a lot can change in 6 months.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom