Higurashi Gathering 2015!

Started by Atikal, November 05, 2014, 07:52:31 PM

Atikal

Higurashi Gathering 2015

Residents of Hinamizawa, join our gathering for fake blood, base ball bats, cleavers, photos, laughs and more.

Sorry about last year guys! I wasn't able to get the info to the mods in time so we didn't have a gathering... but now we have tons of time to come together and worship Oyashiro-sama!

Day: Sunday
Time: 2:30
Place: G8c
MP:
(i'll post a map soon so you guys can find it)

Also, please post if you are coming or not! It would be helpul if you also listed who you were going as!

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Shoot Ideas:
Group
Mion & Shion
Mion & Rena & Keiichi
Satoko & Rika
Rika & Hanyuu
Whatever comes to mind at the time
Villains

Attending:
Atikal~ Rena
Atikal's friend~ Irie
KiraNightstriker~ Rena
Rose Moonstone- Shion

Total People (so far):

-<- Fanime Forum

Hope to see you there! :)

KiraNightstriker

OH MY GOSH!!! IF THERE IS A HIGURASHI COSPLAY GATHERING AT FANIME THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!  :D Plus higurashi is the best show in the universe and I cosplay Rena. So if I can make it (which is very likely) I will be there.

Rose Moonstone

YES HIGURASHI!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't think there would be a cosplay gathering at FANIME, THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE SEEN ALL DAY!!! I cosplay Shion Sonozaki, I will be there! :D

KiraNightstriker

Since the gathering is on Saturday, I'm not sure if i will be able to come. I'm going to be apart of a large cosplay group on that day. I might be able to drop by but I wont be cosplaying Rena on that day.

Atikal

I may change it to sunday then if everyone is okay with that?

KiraNightstriker

If that is ok with everyone, sunday would be great  :)

zezeryous

Atikal

Nonprofitpigeon

my friend will be there as keiichi.

Atikal

XeroRain

-Still never made my Keiichi cosplay- IF I SEE YOU TWO AGAIN ILL WAVE. >:
2014/2015: Cosplaying as Ludger from Tales of Xillia 2
2016: Garry from Ib
2017: Gaius from Fire Emblem (wip)

DDRKirby(ISQ)

I think my friend will be coming as Rika again this year :)

(ah, not 100% confirmed though, depends on whether she can make it that day)

Rose Moonstone

Anyone know where I can find the pics from the gathering?