West Coast Itasha at Fanime 2015

Started by MikeColle, November 06, 2014, 10:13:23 PM

MikeColle

Im once again bringing to the table the proposal to bring West Coast Itasha to Fanime as a guest, this time we have a number of cars we are able to bring that range from anime to video games. Our experience includes being sponsors for Kraken Con, Guests and Dj at Japan Expo, being in the San Francisco Cherry Blossom Parade, and coming out to numerous car shows and cosplay gatherings. https://www.facebook.com/pages/West-Coast-Itasha/396702047053514

yes that is Matt Mercer (Leon in Resident Evil) posing with the car

and we currently have 3 new cars currently being designed and prepped for vinyl application.

echoshadow

Uh..... Setting the bar lower eh?

I just don't see it. It's just every day cars with decals. Sorry if it was blunt. But you'll have better luck advertising vinyl decals.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

MikeColle

we have three cars in the works, the resident evil car was unveiled early, it still has a lot more vinyl to go on it, by the time we are done it will look like it was attacked, cant anyone appreciate the before and after effect resident evil has, nothing stays new and intact long.
and im a little confused about what your referring to by us setting the bar lower, these are images from when the cars where displayed recently, they are ny no means finished, theres still a lot of lighting to go into the stars car, as well as the finer details on the SAO car. only problem is we havent found the best material to use for those finer details on the sword art car.

to address your every day car comment, these two cars in particular are anything but, considering the escape has been done inside and out as well as having a custom Roush tuning on the engine. its the passion that matters not just the outside, but the insides of each car as well.

Glitch

Quote from: echoshadow on November 07, 2014, 08:33:09 PM
Uh..... Setting the bar lower eh?

I just don't see it. It's just every day cars with decals. Sorry if it was blunt. But you'll have better luck advertising vinyl decals.
What? I thought they were totally up to par with designs like these. #sarcasm

Admiral Donuts

The STARS car is cool I guess, I dunno if they'd drive around in a Ford Focus(?) but w/e.

The other cars are just normal cars with decals, though? What are they used for?

Also asking to be invited as a guest isn't really a "suggestion", you should contact FanimeCon staff and try and set something up.

Also the link to your Facebook page is broken.

MikeColle

we had to go with the focus simply because chp said we couldnt make it look identical to a police car, there were a lot of meetings between chp and different local police chiefs to get that car done
fb link fixed
and we sent them an email but have heard nothing back last year we talked to them about it through the forum.

M

We received your e-mail and will reply there. Thanks!
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!