Edit Hotel registration

Started by Hiyuki Hime, November 10, 2014, 06:54:46 PM

Hiyuki Hime

so im trying to edit my hotel reg. and go to the website provided in the confirmation email except theres no where to enter the confirmation number in the forms to edit it
can someone kindly help me out please? thank you :)

Admiral Donuts

I don't think you can do that yet. If you need to change your hotel reservation, you should probably call.

Mr Lex

Yeah, I just attempted it right now and it seems the coding on that feature is a bit screwed up at the moment. It thinks you're booking an entirely new room when you change the information in the forms. I got a message saying my actions would cause an over-sell and I panicked for quite a while until I realized that my old reservation was still there in the confirmation page.

Touya no Miko

I booked my hotel through phone, even got an email and confirmation number. Went back to the website to see if I can edit my reservation, but so far there's no link for it. Hopefully I have the room for real. D:
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Mr Lex

That's the link I used to edit my information. Note how it keeps telling me to check out now, but if I look at 'View Confirmation' it shows me my old information on the reservation. I didn't have to change anything major; it was just a mistake on a name, but I hope that I didn't somehow screw up the reservation and invalidate it.

Touya no Miko

Ah, I think that's why. I booked through the phone instead of the website, so it's not showing up on my profile.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

ProfessorOhki

Did it turn out to be possible to add phone reservations to your web registration account by request?  Or do all phone reservations have to be administered exclusively by phone?

Sorry for the necro, but beats a duplicate topic on page 1.
--Be seeing you...