[ Cosplay Commission ] a few requests!

Started by naikou, November 10, 2014, 07:30:31 PM

naikou

Hello! I need some things made for me because I am really inexperienced in the cosplay world. These are for Fanime 2015 and future conventions.

1. Cooking Asuna - This is a pretty obscure thing to ask for, but Asuna Yuuki from SAO wears a cute outfit when cooking for Kirito in the first season (google "asuna cooking outfit"). It's very simple and doesn't require much fabric.

2. Soot Sprite Dress - Soot Sprites from My Neighbor Totoro made into a dress! This has no source, but I've been wanting to cosplay it for a long time. It's open for interpretation; I'd love to see what you come up with!

3. Luka Megurine - Luka is a Vocaloid, and has a pretty complicated outfit. Again, I've wanted to cosplay her for a while now.

I'm pretty young, so my budget is pretty tight. Please reply or message me if you are interested or want more details! Thank you for reading! I apologize for my state of noob. :)

-naikou

magical_addy

Hello! I'd be glad to make you the Soot Sprite Dress! I'll message you the details on costs and such! ;D
-Addy