GINTAMA GATHERING 2015

Started by toshiroronoa, November 12, 2014, 12:14:26 AM

toshiroronoa

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures, please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

HI LOVELY GINTAMA FANS!!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I AM HOSTING A GINTAMA GATHERING AT THE FANIME CONVENTION IN SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA!

Please DO NOT get discouraged by the fact that if you are not in San Jose, California, you cannot join. No! You can join even if you are not from San Jose, California. I really encourage you to do so  ;D

If you want to know more about the address, cost, registration, or any other info about Fanime, please click: http://www.fanime.com/registration-faq/ :) (There is more info about Fanime than just info about the Fanime registration in that link I provided)

GATHERING DETAILS:
HERE IS THE MAP: http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/BSaphire/media/CGDLocationsmap.jpg.html (LOOK FOR "G7")
TIME: 10am to 12pm. You will need to come on time at 10am please. If you come late, you might miss out on the events of this gathering, so I suggest you please come on time at 10am.
DATE: SATURDAY: MAY 23, 2015

THINGS TO KNOW:
1. You will get FREE FOOD AND DRINKS if you join ;D (You can bring some food and drinks too if you want to help contribute!)
2. You do not need to cosplay to join. Feel free to join if you want to join!
3. If someone has taken the character you want to cosplay, you can still cosplay that character too. For example, I am already cosplaying as Hijikata Toshiro, but whoever wants to cosplay him can still cosplay him.

HOW TO JOIN:
Click the link below to type your name (required), the character you are cosplaying (optional), and any food or drinks you are bringing (optional):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hxmhNs5jymc9N0TyXxNH9jTyFVB_x4Y0Q4_suVj2mnU/edit#gid=0
If you want, feel free to join the Facebook event page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1074020085958151/

I would also love some photographers to take group photos for us too~ So if any of you are photographers, it would be very nice of you if you could join us :D

LIST OF ATTENDING:
txshiro1o1o (me): Hijikata Toshiro
tangledredstring: Ginko
SomeoneCoolerThanYou
Ginui: Female Hijikata Toshiro
tangledredstring's friend
Ginui's friend
AigooDantat: Future Kagura in Gintama Movie 2
An Tran: Shimura Shinpachi
Shirief Soques
Emir Kutluca
Rochele Hurlock: Ginko
Aberraham El-Alaoui
An Wi
Vanna Banana: Female Okita Sougo
Darrian Chao
Wiktora Walega
Ewa Magdalena Matuszczak
ChizuPanda: Sarutobi Ayame
ChizuPanda's friend
Azza Dewi Salisa
Haru: Kamui

LET US ALL GINTAMA FANS UNITE AND MEET EACH OTHER?!

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, JUST ASK ME. REPLY DOWN BELOW THIS FORUM OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected].   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN JOIN!

If you cannot join, please share this post with your friends, family, and your loved ones :) That will really help me spread this message out!

Thanks again for reading this!  :D
Edited and reposted from: http://forums.yorozuyasoul.com/index.php?topic=2776.0;topicseen (original post)

shellysunfish

I look froward to it. Join on Facebook! : )

BSaphire

Ok Silver Soul Cosplayers I hope that many of you can come to my farewell Shonen Jump Gathering on Sunday @ 3pm to represent all this Gintama LOVE :) I have been running Jump for ten years and it just wouldn't be right to not have my Silver Souls there too.
Much Love
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

shellysunfish

Quote from: BSaphire on May 11, 2015, 04:16:02 PM
Ok Silver Soul Cosplayers I hope that many of you can come to my farewell Shonen Jump Gathering on Sunday @ 3pm to represent all this Gintama LOVE :) I have been running Jump for ten years and it just wouldn't be right to not have my Silver Souls there too.
Much Love
B

If I'm free at that time, I'll definitely come!  :D

AigooDantat

Much Love
B

Hey B. I will definitely spread the words about your gathering, so please do the same for us. Hopefully, I'll see you then.

toshiroronoa

Much Love
B

Whats up B!
I will definitely come to support you! :)

toshiroronoa

Much Love
B

Hi B, again my time request for this Gintama gathering of mines is 10:00am.