Tokyo Ghoul (OFFICIAL!!!) Gathering 2015

Started by R0S, November 16, 2014, 06:42:46 PM

R0S

Fanime 2015: Tokyo Ghoul Gathering

~Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.~

Day/Time: Saturday 11:30am
Meeting Place/Location: G4

Attending:
  × R0S (Rize) 
  × Saikoprince (Rize)
  × DropDeadRight (Kaneki)
  × Juju (Tsukiyama [+?])
  × shinji-kun (Touka)
  × yoshipyon (Uta [+Juuzou])
  × Lordsnow (Jason)
  × necroneko (Kaneki)
  × Jaye (Rize [+Kaneki])
  × Torai (Saiko)
  × superangelalala (F!Juuzou)
  × Boketto (Naki [+Yamori})
  × hinatasoysauce (Juuzou)
  × dovekiie (Kaneki [+Touka])
  × dangs (Hide)
  × mrjngo (Amon)
  × Bakaheichou (F!Juuzou)

TOTAL ~ 19+

Photography Order:

• Individual Characters
  • ALL Ghouls
  • Doves/CCG
  • Requests
  • Pairings
  • Group Shot

hi guys! I'm ros, and this is my first time hosting a gathering! since the popularity of this anime has upped, I thought that it'd be a pretty good idea to create a gathering for it for fani'15.
as of now, date and time are TBD mostly. let me know if you have any solid suggestions for a date and time that won't conflict with any other events you may be going to.
if you have any questions, post below or shoot me a PM!

(pssst. if you'd like to have a certain character have their own shot in the photography list, let me know!)

Saikoprince

I'd like to be a part of the gathering as well. /if possible/ ;3; I'm also going as Rize this coming up Fanime.
Fanime 2022 Cosplay List
Doma "Upper Moon Two" [Kimetsu no Yaiba][Demon Slayer]
Misaka 10046 "nurse form" [Toaru]
Shinjuku Jalter [Fate Series]
Pokemon Wielder Volo [Legends Arceus][Pokemon]

R0S

Quote from: Saikoprince on December 09, 2014, 09:25:42 AM
I'd like to be a part of the gathering as well. /if possible/ ;3; I'm also going as Rize this coming up Fanime.

updated the list!

Juju

Eyyy! I'll be there with some buds, either as Shuu and pals or possibly Quinx squad??
Fanime 2k15 Line Up:
x Shuu Tsukiyama - Tokyo Ghoul
x Kuki Urie - Tokyo Ghoul:re
x Gundam Tanaka - Super Dangan Ronpa 2

[ Instagram: @shiraurie | Tumblr: tsukiyamore ]

lordleo

I might be there as touka depending on the day!
fanime cosplays:
tiki, fire emblem awakening
super sailor chibi moon
-----

R0S

Quote from: Juju on January 21, 2015, 11:21:57 PM
Eyyy! I'll be there with some buds, either as Shuu and pals or possibly Quinx squad??
awesome. if you're able ever to solidify cosplans before fanime, let me know~

Quote from: shinji-kun on January 30, 2015, 03:38:11 PM
sounds good! just updated the list~

Juju

Quote from: R0S on February 14, 2015, 08:01:00 AM
Quote from: Juju on January 21, 2015, 11:21:57 PM
awesome. if you're able ever to solidify cosplans before fanime, let me know~

Quote from: shinji-kun on January 30, 2015, 03:38:11 PM
sounds good! just updated the list~

The it depends on the day/time.  I'll def hit you up once we known for certain! Our TKG improv group has  submitted for a spot in the panel scheduling for around the same times you listed for your gathering, so if we both get our desired times it may be a problem. ^^; If that's the case, we'll show up late as Shuu, Juuzou, Kaneki, and Naki. (Probs with more of the panel group too but these are certainly gonna be traveling w me) Otherwise we'll have Haise + Quinx.
Fanime 2k15 Line Up:
x Shuu Tsukiyama - Tokyo Ghoul
x Kuki Urie - Tokyo Ghoul:re
x Gundam Tanaka - Super Dangan Ronpa 2

[ Instagram: @shiraurie | Tumblr: tsukiyamore ]

lordleo

I applied to the tokyo ghoul coffee break panel as touka, so if I get accepted, I guess I'd be in the same boat
fanime cosplays:
tiki, fire emblem awakening
super sailor chibi moon
-----

yoshipyon

Hope to make it there as Uta and my twin would be going as Suzuya Juuzou  :)

R0S

Quote from: Juju on February 15, 2015, 03:39:45 PM
The it depends on the day/time.  I'll def hit you up once we known for certain! Our TKG improv group has  submitted for a spot in the panel scheduling for around the same times you listed for your gathering, so if we both get our desired times it may be a problem. ^^; If that's the case, we'll show up late as Shuu, Juuzou, Kaneki, and Naki. (Probs with more of the panel group too but these are certainly gonna be traveling w me) Otherwise we'll have Haise + Quinx.

just let me know when the time is if your panel gets accepted! i'll gladly shift the time over an hour, since the panel accepting process should be finished sooner than gathering schedule stuff.

R0S

Quote from: yoshipyon on February 16, 2015, 09:51:21 PM
Hope to make it there as Uta and my twin would be going as Suzuya Juuzou  :)

added to the list!

Lordsnow

I'll be going as Jason(Oomori). So long s this isn't Friday all of the sudden. I'm going to miss like half of Friday due to graduation stuff. Trying to seduce more friends into getting Tokyo ghoul costumes, we'll see how that goes.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

R0S

Quote from: Lordsnow on February 27, 2015, 11:09:35 AM
I'll be going as Jason(Oomori). So long s this isn't Friday all of the sudden. I'm going to miss like half of Friday due to graduation stuff. Trying to seduce more friends into getting Tokyo ghoul costumes, we'll see how that goes.

there's no chance of this gathering being moved to friday, i decided to not skip classes for a nerdy anime convention ahaha.

let me know if you can get other people to come to the gathering! it'd be awesome if you could get friends to cosplay for this.

necroneko

Depending on the time and day, I might be in my casual Kaneki outfit.

Jaye

This will be my first time attending a gathering! My boyfriend & I will be going as Rize & Kaneki  ;D

Torai

(・◇・) i'll be coming along as yonebayashi saiko~

i am excited to admire everyone lookin' spankin' in their cosplays hehehe~

superangelalala

Will be joining as fem!Suzuya Juuzou~

yoshipyon

I'm not sure if this gathering is official in the Fanime gatherings but, as I can tell that no day or time has been set, I say we aim for Saturday at 3pm. Only cuz I have a gathering at 10am to attend :) Hopefully this one actually happens!

Boketto

If this happens on Saturday after our panel I'll be there as Naki with my Yamori! >:]
(also with Juju as Shuu but hey he's an American he doesn't count)
Fanime 2k17 Line Up:
- Kanae von Rosewald - Tokyo Ghoul:re
- Plumeria - Pokemon Sun/Moon
- Narancia Ghirga - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Shouto Todoroki - My Hero Academia
{IG: @bokettocosplay} {tumblr: d0ppi0}

hinatasoysauce

I'll be going as suzuya so I'll try to go!! When the time/date is determined I will confirm if i can come or not.