urgent question

Started by Sivand12, November 18, 2014, 10:35:15 AM

Sivand12

my friend registered my pre-reg under the name 'kazuyo nishiaki', which is what I usually go by. However, I'm 16. and any form of ID I have is school related, and kazuyo nishiaki is not my legal given name. I can proove my reg has been paid for, I have the receipt and all that, but I can't show proof of the name on it because that is (not yet( my real name. I don't think I should have to reg. again...someone help, I've sent to emails to reg@fanime with no reply. HELP. >>

note: I can provide every bit of info the form was filled out with originally if need be, even give my soscial security card for reimbersment.

Admiral Donuts

E-mail  registration AT fanime DOT com and FaniReg AT cmrus DOT com, they're the ones who might be able to help.

Is it at least your same last name?

kookiekween99

You probably will not be able to be reimbursed, and actually PLEASE do not email ANYONE your social security number!

They might be able to change your name on the badge if you explain the situation. As Admiral Donuts said, email registration(AT)fanime(DOT)com to see what your options are.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

echoshadow

If your friend registered you on his account (he's the group leader I presume) then he needs to contact Fanime's reg. department and change the names around.

I believe that's the problem, since you are not the person that made the account and does not have the confirmation number.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List