DANGANRONPA GATHERING 2019!

Started by ghoulpixel, December 06, 2014, 10:24:52 PM

FrenchBreadRedWine

Celestia & Chiaki should be there

ghoulpixel

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR AN AMAZING GATHERING! PICTURES WILL BE UP NO LATER THAN MAY 27TH ! A.K.A. THE UPCOMING WEDNESDAY! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO PUT OUT ALL THE PICTURES WE TOOK OF YOU AND TAG YOU IN THEM ON TUMBLR , INSTAGRAM , ECT.
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

ghoulpixel

--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Monday - TBD

ghoulpixel

Hopefully we can have this gathering again , possibly at the same time! I would like some feedback on the gathering and maybe some suggestions. Thanks!
-Kali
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Monday - TBD

CraftyKittenCosplay

Hi, I did genocider syo at the gathering, if anyone has any pics on Facebook and wouldn't mind tagging me, I'm Crafty Kitten Cosplay on facebook. (Especially any pics with Byakuya :))

The gathering was suuper fun, so cool to hang with other fans :D

ghoulpixel

Quote from: CraftyKittenCosplay on May 27, 2015, 12:19:58 PM
Hi, I did genocider syo at the gathering, if anyone has any pics on Facebook and wouldn't mind tagging me, I'm Crafty Kitten Cosplay on facebook. (Especially any pics with Byakuya :))

Oh yeah I remember you , you did! I will be creating a new Facebook so I will once I get that up. I am pretty sure I have some ToFu shipping pictures!
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Monday - TBD

Skydendrin

Hey! I was the Peko! ( I had to leave the gathering early, sorry about that. I really regret it, the whole gathering looked like so much fun!!) I have some pictures on my camera, when I get them on a computer they'll probably be under my Instagram page! (skydendrin as well) I have no idea who to tag though, so if you see them on Instagram, if you could tell me who you are tht would be great!
-Steph-Age 15-Any Pronouns-Beginner Cosplayer-

ghoulpixel

Quote from: Skydendrin on May 28, 2015, 04:17:03 PM
Hey! I was the Peko! ( I had to leave the gathering early, sorry about that. I really regret it, the whole gathering looked like so much fun!!) I have some pictures on my camera, when I get them on a computer they'll probably be under my Instagram page! (skydendrin as well) I have no idea who to tag though, so if you see them on Instagram, if you could tell me who you are tht would be great!

Aaa hello Peko! Thanks for reminding me to upload some of my pics onto instagram because I have not done so. I can't wait to see what pictures you took! Thanks for coming to the gathering! I am Komaeda or the host!
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Monday - TBD

ComptonsLeastWanted

Quote from: CraftyKittenCosplay on May 27, 2015, 12:19:58 PM

I have a few pictures I took (not many as I'm a terrible photographer), including one of you and the Byakuyas. I'll upload 'em to my Tumblr tomorrow and post a link here so you can see!
Fanime 2016:
Friday: Louise, with partner as Tina (Bob's Burgers)
Saturday: Professional Kyubey (Madoka Magica)
Sunday: Kyubey again for PMMM gathering / Monomi (Dangan Ronpa 2)

Delisi

I'll also being on Monokuma!
I'll probably be going on Sunday though.
I'll try to go Saturday for the event!

MayonakaBaka

Heyo! Loved the gathering! So many good vibes = so much fun! Probably best gathering I've been too! :D

ghoulpixel

Quote from: MayonakaBaka on May 31, 2015, 10:11:16 PM
Heyo! Loved the gathering! So many good vibes = so much fun! Probably best gathering I've been too! :D

Awh thank you! This is one of the largest gatherings I've hosted and that means a lot!
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Monday - TBD

Lady Tanuki

I second the gathering being awesome.  It was certainly much bigger than I expected!

By the way, did anyone take a picture of Celeste hitting Ishimaru on the head with a giant hammer?  If you have it on Facebook, you can tag me in it as Rebecca Jeanne Avalon.
At Fanime 2016 I will be cosplaying as:

Friday: Suigintou (Rozen Maiden)
Saturday: Purrloin (Pokemon)
Sunday: Hilda (LoZ: A Link Between Worlds)
Monday: Lucca (Chrono Trigger)

ghoulpixel

Quote from: Lady Tanuki on June 05, 2015, 05:34:15 PM
I second the gathering being awesome.  It was certainly much bigger than I expected!

By the way, did anyone take a picture of Celeste hitting Ishimaru on the head with a giant hammer?  If you have it on Facebook, you can tag me in it as Rebecca Jeanne Avalon.

Ah alright , I apologize for the unfashionably late reply but I'm planning to make a Facebook cosplay page pretty soon so I'll be sure to include tons of uploads and do that.
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Monday - TBD

ghoulpixel

Bumping this up to bring this thread back to life to say that I will be hosting the DR gathering next Fanime!
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Monday - TBD

SewLovelyyy

Hey! Any word on if it's confirmed for next year, and if so, is there a day in mind?  If so, I may move my plans around! I'll probably come as Junko or Kaede, but possibly Tenko or Iruma!
Fanime 2019 Lineup-

D1) Joker (P5), Hero!Deku (BNHA), Rave!Deku (BNHA, ?)
D2) Shinsou (BNHA), Secret Cosplay
D3) Secret Cosplay, Villain Shinsou (BNHA)
D4) Fantasy Todoroki (BNHA)

Lineup may change!! <3

(I'm sewlovelyyy on IG)

luluuxduplica1223

Hi! I was just checking if the organizer still wanted to run the gathering. I ran it last year, and would be happy to take it over again if not. I just wanna doublecheck because I've had a lot of people ask about this, so I want to make sure to avoid conflict. c:
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

ghoulpixel

Sorry! I don't check this forum that often as the con is still somewhat far away but I think I'm going to put my panel aside and just be 100% committed to hosting this.
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Monday - TBD

luluuxduplica1223

Oh! I already made a facebook event and a forum on here and took over. I'm sorry about that! I hosted it last year and just figured since you didn't answer in months, that you didn't mind. I don't want to confuse or upset anyone. I just wanted to continue to host it like I did last year! I've been updating my forum for weeks now.
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*