Fire Emblem gathering for 2015

Started by pineberry-s, January 10, 2015, 11:43:25 PM

pineberry-s

Would anyone be interested in having a Fire Emblem gathering this year?
I wasn't aware of one when I attended in 2013 and I didn't attend last year, so I don't know if there was one that was there.

If you're interested, please comment with what day you're most likely to be free so I can accommodate as many people as possible.
The time will most likely be earlier in the day (e.g. before 1 pm)

I'll be attending as Lucina for anyone interested.
Tenative plans for 2015:
Wonder Marine Treasure OP (lolita fashion)
Lucina (Fire Emblem Awakening)
Snowman: Kotori style (Love Live!)
Dante (Devil May Cry 3)

Hakaru_chan

Hi! This is Hakaru Chan - I was in charge of the Fire Emblem gathering last year: Fire Emblem ~ Hakaru_chan ~
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19285.0.html

If you'd like to be in charge of this one, that would be great! Last year, I worked in the maid cafe and due to my hours, had to make this gathering super early in the morning. Since many attendees couldn't wake up that early (10:00 am), many decided to meet later in the afternoon (at another location) to have another gathering. The second location/time was better as it was under the bridge in the park with the river. It's a few blocks away from the Hilton side.

Let me know! Thanks :)
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

pineberry-s

Hi Hakaru! If you're more willing to host it, then I'd encourage you to since I don't have an experience with organizing cosplay gatherings. :)
Tenative plans for 2015:
Wonder Marine Treasure OP (lolita fashion)
Lucina (Fire Emblem Awakening)
Snowman: Kotori style (Love Live!)
Dante (Devil May Cry 3)

Imperial

Just something to note, if you want CGD to take photos, It must be on site, otherwise we cant really go to far and make it to the other gatherings.

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: tjimmy2 on January 12, 2015, 03:31:48 AM
Just something to note, if you want CGD to take photos, It must be on site, otherwise we cant really go to far and make it to the other gatherings.

Oh right! I forgot about that... maybe then I will have two gatherings then! lolol..sorry everyone for all the confusion. Being a maid and figuring out my schedule is difficult since there's also performances and stuff we gotta do.

www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

TwilightLarryV1

Hi. I was the one who started the post last year on interest for the gathering, and while I don't have experience hosting one, I could give it a try. At least, if no one else does and/or doesn't have the time to host.

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: TwilightLarryV1 on January 13, 2015, 12:18:32 AM
Hi. I was the one who started the post last year on interest for the gathering, and while I don't have experience hosting one, I could give it a try. At least, if no one else does and/or doesn't have the time to host.

Yea! Thanks that would be awesome! But as tjimmy2 mentioned - if we have the gathering too far off, cosplay photographers will not be able to take pictures of us. I'm not sure how much of a problem that is yet in terms of asking our attendees.

I'm also just waiting to see what my schedule is like at the maid cafe. If you and me can share being in charge of this gathering - like one of us can be in charge of the earlier one and then the later one - then that would be very much appreciated. It's hard to host such a large gathering alone and I know the other gatherings like LoL have multiple people helping.

I'll keep you updated when I find out my schedule :)
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

Hey Fire Emblem family! I guess you all must be excited now that Nintendo announced this morning a new Fire Emblem game! http://kotaku.com/new-fire-emblem-announced-for-3ds-1679423159?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

I'm not even sure what the new one is called so if someone can give me the name before Fanime I would greatly appreciate it...

and yes this game will be included in the list with all the other series when we have the gathering!

I'm excited to see if anyone at Fanime will cosplay from this game! Not too many screenshots are out yet but it would be great to see them at the gathering!  ;D
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

TwilightLarryV1

I'd be cool with that, though if we could do a FB event page for it again, that'd make it a bit easier as I have a heavy college schedule right now, so I don't come to the forums as often anymore.

TwilightLarryV1

Oh and as of now, the new Fire Emblem is going by the title Fire Emblem: If. At least, that's what I've been hearing everywhere.

BonjourHoney

My friends and I would be interested in attending! Saturday and Sunday after 11 am ish would be best. I'll be going as Libra, my friend as Sumia, and my other friend as I dunno yet. :B
2015 Cosplays:
Libra - Fire Emblem: Awakening
Arno Dorian (default) - Assassin's Creed: Unity
------
http://spazzy-azi.tumblr.com

monotodokii

yoo !! i would be really interested to go to the gathering if its going to be happening ( which i hope !! ).
if it does happen , i will be going as lucina and my friend might go as ricken if he completes his cosplay in time c:
hope to see you all there !

guiltyrose

I'd be super down for a gathering, I'll be going as Lissa with my boyfriend as Lon'qu
Fanime 2015 Cosplay Plans:
Scarlet Valentine- JJBA
Lissa- FE:A
Haruka Amami- Idolm@ster
Black Hanekawa- Bakemonogatari
Yukari Takeba- Persona 3

Hakaru_chan

Yo everyone! I'm alive! Sorry I haven't been checking up on y'all lately (school). Anyone out there hoping we can get more information on the new Fire Emblem game before Fanime? I was watching an analysis of the the game trailer and I learned so much from it that now I know what to type in my search for this game.

BTW - I've basically got my schedule mostly for Fanime. Next things on my list for this gathering is to make a FB event page and start gathering data of when you all want to have this gathering.
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Moepoints

Hey guys! Just wanted to know if someone actually picked up on hosting this gathering! If not, my group and I are willing to host!~

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: Moepoints on March 19, 2015, 11:53:04 AM
Hey guys! Just wanted to know if someone actually picked up on hosting this gathering! If not, my group and I are willing to host!~

Hey Moepoints! That would be great! I'll go ahead and reformat things here so it will look legit and ready, I'll go and contact BSap and then yea, go ahead and take charge hosting the gathering. Last year, I had to make it early like 10 am in the morning and no one came lol.

BTW I also made the FB event page for it last year (although I did not make a Cosplay.com one or any other site one). I was thinking it might be effective to share a FB event page of this on several FB Fire Emblem groups (like this one - https://www.facebook.com/groups/149623585236018/).

Again, thanks so much for all your help!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

OK! So here's the official thread with header pictures and everything. We can still use this thread to chat about what dates, times, suggestions we might have -

Together We Ride! Fire Emblem Series Gathering 2015!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19923.msg483242/topicseen.html#msg483242

CO - HOSTS: Moepoints (location, physical logistics, meeting spots) & Hakaru_Chan (internet logistics)

People I have down listed so far:

Hakaru_Chan - Felicia

guiltyrose +1 - Lissa/Lon'qu

monotodokii +1 - Lucina/Ricken

BoujourHoney +1 - Sumia/Libra

pineberry-s - Lucina
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Sayumixd

Hi ! I'll be going as My Avatar this year!  ;D I guess 10am or 11am would work out for me on either Saturday or Sunday.

Hakaru_chan

AHHHHHH SO ITS TRUE UNLESS ITS ANOTHER APRILS FOOLS JOKE (I can't even!)

FIRE EMBLEM x SHIN MEGAMI IS REALLY HAPPENING! http://kotaku.com/shin-megami-vs-fire-emblem-is-a-real-game-thats-really-1695124316?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

(Please Nintendo Direct, don't be a lie)

THIS SERIES IS NOW INCLUDED INTO OUR GATHERING LIST! (and the Shin Megami/Persona people should do the same too!)
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: Sayumixd on March 26, 2015, 06:54:01 AM
Hi ! I'll be going as My Avatar this year!  ;D I guess 10am or 11am would work out for me on either Saturday or Sunday.

Hey there! Make sure to take the Google Survey so it can record this information. Thank you!

bit.ly/FEFANIME15survey
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork