Love Live School Idol Project Gathering 2015

Started by RyuHayabusa, January 11, 2015, 02:27:13 PM

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Michi on March 15, 2015, 02:38:31 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on March 15, 2015, 01:46:57 AM
yay! Awesome Michi :D Please spread the word too :D The more the merrier and Rin is so cute wearing that too XD

I will bug my other Love Live cosplaying friends!

Thanks Michi :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

RyuHayabusa

Love Live! Panel at Fanime
My friends are hosting a panel at Fanime on Saturday and it's all about Love Live! Please come, hang out, and geek out all things Love Live :D. This is on saturday too :D

BSaphire

@ Organizer:
I sent you a PM Please respond ASAP
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

keitoghostie

i'll be doing another cosplay earlier in the day so i can't guarantee i'll go but i'll be cosplaying rin at fanime and will try to be there!

kotorix1

Yeah I want to try and attend to this cosplay gathering since is my first time and I will be going as Kotori as well.
sonicformfate

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: keitoghostie on April 25, 2015, 10:43:16 PM
i'll be doing another cosplay earlier in the day so i can't guarantee i'll go but i'll be cosplaying rin at fanime and will try to be there!

Oh ok awesome :D I hope I see you there :D

Quote from: kotorix1 on April 26, 2015, 10:11:07 AM
Yeah I want to try and attend to this cosplay gathering since is my first time and I will be going as Kotori as well.

Please come :D It will be awesome :D and can't have too many Kotori's now right? XD

1st post edited with time and location updated.

Cordelia

I'll be there as Rin! With the KiRa KiRa outfit!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Cordeila on April 29, 2015, 06:41:06 PM
I'll be there as Rin! With the KiRa KiRa outfit!
Yay!! Awesome :D I hope i see you then :D

Kimani

I'll be there with my GF as sleepwear Eli and Nozomi! I'll be crossplaying as Nozomi :D And we'll be making little gifts for other Love Live cosplayers~!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Kimani on May 06, 2015, 01:58:17 PM
I'll be there with my GF as sleepwear Eli and Nozomi! I'll be crossplaying as Nozomi :D And we'll be making little gifts for other Love Live cosplayers~!

Oh ok awesome :D Can't wait to see you there :D

oooh..everyone will love those surprise gifts too xD

tiz

hi! i posted previously saying i'd have a rin and umi, but they cant go as those characters. i'll still be going as wedding!kotori! i hope to see you all there!  ;D
fanime 2016 plans
umi sonoda (fairy)
kotori minami (victorian)
rin hoshizora (cyber)
rin hoshizora (marine)

TaikoCosplay

So I'm on here looking for Cosplayers to appear in my music dance video I'm planning on making. If any Cosplayers are free and willing before or after the gathering to spare like 10 minutes of their time so i can do some filming it would be greatly appreciated. You'll be credited for your appearance via and/all of your social media contacts.
Thanks.  :D

Miku Titan

I shall be attending as Kotori and my friend is coming as Maki.

MikasaBewdy

RyuHayabusaDOA2

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT CAME TO THE GATHERING :D/ That was amazing and I am glad a lot of people came to take photos and also, I am really happy that it was an awesome turnout. Thank you to everyone that showed up in Cosplay and I hope next year, it will be better, bigger and more NYAMAZING than ever before.

To those that did take photos of the gathering: PLEASE POST YOUR GALLERY LINKS HERE so I can post them on the 1st post on the thread. I already got asked about the photos so would you guys be kind and post the links when they are posted. Thank you so much :D

btw this is Ryu still, just using my old screen name from a long time ago lol :p

fr0zendrgn

i am not a photographer and these pics from my terrible phone camera suck in quality+everything else but here's all of my photos from the Love Live! gathering at Fanime 2015!~
http://s1241.photobucket.com/user/railuu/library/Love%20Live%20Fanime%202k15%20Gathering
also lemme know if there're any pics you want me to take down, and I'll do it C:

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: fr0zendrgn on May 26, 2015, 12:19:28 PM
i am not a photographer and these pics from my terrible phone camera suck in quality+everything else but here's all of my photos from the Love Live! gathering at Fanime 2015!~
http://s1241.photobucket.com/user/railuu/library/Love%20Live%20Fanime%202k15%20Gathering
also lemme know if there're any pics you want me to take down, and I'll do it C:

Thanks Man! Posted the link on the 1st page of the thread.

Love Live 2015 Gathering Event Page on Facebook <--please post the links here as well :D

RyuHayabusa

-bump!-

1st post is updated with links to the photos from the gathering so keep them coming! :D

Kumoshi

Uploaded photos here (I commented in the FB event as well, but in case anyone there missed it) https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.809360779160598.1073741858.100002600497006&type=1&l=40889032c0 Feel free to tag yourselves!

MrTimtastic