Skyrim Gathering for 2015

Started by zeroelement, January 26, 2015, 07:30:14 PM

zeroelement

Would anyone be willing to take part in a skyrim gathering (if its not to late!)
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

Imperial

if you opened this up to more than skyrim, aka just an Elder scrolls gathering, then yeah, I would be up for it.

TensonStar

The Sea-Faring Otaku

Hey there!

This is actually kinda perfect. My cosplay group is going as Aela, Farkus, and Kodlak Whitemane. I believe we're planning on doing it Friday. I'd be down for setting something together!
On and Off Attendee since 2005!

R.I.P. Fanime 2020 😭

See y'all in 2021!

dominique de leon

Im so down! i have a khajiit and im hopefully going to have a partial daedric done! when the meet up!!! friday works best for us, we have other meet ups on saturday and sunday! lets make this happen guys!!

TensonStar

Im also a Khajiit. Fri works, lets do this

BSaphire

Just a reminder that the Cosplay Gatherings Department has not received a "Submission Request" for this gathering and that means it is CURRENTLY NOT listed on the Official Gatherings List and will NOT appear on the Gatherings Boards during Fanime 2015.

The List closes Friday May 15th @ 11:59pm with NO exceptions. Final List is posted by May 17th @ 11:59pm.

Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

TensonStar

looks like we won't have an official gathering but id still love to meet everyone

BSaphire

Quote from: TensonStar on May 14, 2015, 07:25:58 PM
looks like we won't have an official gathering but id still love to meet everyone
My love of Elder Scrolls being what it is I have set an "Official" Gathering for Friday @ 6pm ~ G4 so I hope that all of you can come to it :)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

The Sea-Faring Otaku

Excellent! *air guitar solo* I'll tell my group about it! Hopefully see you there!
On and Off Attendee since 2005!

R.I.P. Fanime 2020 😭

See y'all in 2021!

TensonStar

destroyer_of_chantries

I'll be there as my Orc-raised Khajiit Z'Raashaq!

creepy_linguine

Aiming to be there in Falmer armor. Lookin forward to it!!

zeroelement

Quote from: BSaphire on May 15, 2015, 02:16:17 PM
Quote from: TensonStar on May 14, 2015, 07:25:58 PM
My love of Elder Scrolls being what it is I have set an "Official" Gathering for Friday @ 6pm ~ G4 so I hope that all of you can come to it :)

SWEET!!! Glad i came back. Odd that i didnt get the notifications about these posts! Sorry for flaking! ill be there! Just added to my costume (made books and added fur where it belonged!
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

Imperial