Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 2015

Started by Nikkiolie, February 05, 2015, 10:57:59 AM

Nikkiolie

Anyone cosplaying Jojo's this year? I didn't see a thread for it yet.

I should have Jolyne and Jotaro with me.
Facebook Page
Fanime 2015
jolyne - Jjba
Caesar - Jjba
Judal -magi
Date - Basara

gooptroof

I'm planning on doing a part two Joesph and I might make my sister a Dio cosplay but that's if she has time/no other plans and  I can find the time to do it

really looking forward to it though!!

Touya no Miko

I'm up in the air about this. I'd like to be Lisa-Lisa from the Jojo All Star Battle game.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Nikkiolie

Well it looks like I may have Caesar as well. My boyfriend is going as Joseph and wants me to be his Caesar.
Facebook Page
Fanime 2015
jolyne - Jjba
Caesar - Jjba
Judal -magi
Date - Basara

guiltyrose

I'll be there with my Scarlet Valentine cosplay!
Fanime 2015 Cosplay Plans:
Scarlet Valentine- JJBA
Lissa- FE:A
Haruka Amami- Idolm@ster
Black Hanekawa- Bakemonogatari
Yukari Takeba- Persona 3

keito

I'm probably bringing Trish, and maybe Johnny?
I guess it depends on the date and time of the pending gathering, if it happens, because I'd have to arrange all of my cosplay plans around changing into crossplay makeup if I do Johnny, and etc.
As a socially anxious and highly disorganized person, I'm really the worst person to arrange and host a gathering, but I'd really like to make this happen (as JJBA is my favorite series), so I could potentially help out if somebody else wants to officially run it?
fanime 16
Imanotsurugi-- Touken Ranbu
Suzi Q-- JJBA Battle Tendency
Kozakura Marry-- Kagerou Project
Foreo-- Fire Emblem If (?)
Yohane-- Lovelive Sunshine! (?)

Nikkiolie

Now that sak is over I can focus on getting my costumes ready for fanime. Looks like my current plan is Jolyne, Fugo and Caesar. I may also have my Jotaro with me. Jolyne and Jotaro are done, Caesar is about half way and I just started on Fugo.
Facebook Page
Fanime 2015
jolyne - Jjba
Caesar - Jjba
Judal -magi
Date - Basara

BSaphire

Quote from: Nikkiolie on February 05, 2015, 10:57:59 AM
Anyone cosplaying Jojo's this year? I didn't see a thread for it yet.

I should have Jolyne and Jotaro with me.
You may want to be the organizer for this if you want a separate gathering. Here is the link on how to do it:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19896.0.html
Also, I am running my last Shonen Jump gathering Sunday @ 3pm ~ G9 for all the Jo Jo cosplayers so please come out and represent your favorite Jump title :)
Squidges
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Nikkiolie

I have been to fanime once, I will not be running this gathering. If it doesn't happen that will be too bad, but I do not know enough about the area nor do I want to take that responsibility on. If there is someone else that wants to then go for it.
Facebook Page
Fanime 2015
jolyne - Jjba
Caesar - Jjba
Judal -magi
Date - Basara

stitchez

zI'm waiting on some panel acceptances and times, but maybe I might be willing to help run a jojo gathering? depends on my panels and which day people would like for this to happen on? Does anyone have a preference for day/time?

KatiePants

@stitchez, Daric if you're too busy I can help run and you can co-host.
If anybody else wants to they can, but if not I'd be more than happy to run it

stitchez

Quote from: KatiePants on April 13, 2015, 08:47:34 PM
@stitchez, Daric if you're too busy I can help run and you can co-host.
If anybody else wants to they can, but if not I'd be more than happy to run it
hey man if youre down ill provide muscle and voice (assuming my schedule works of course haha), just cause yeah i got my 2 panels and the table to worry about schedule wise

Kutan

I'll be bringing Giorno and maybe Anasui.

Quote from: stitchez on April 12, 2015, 10:43:02 PM
zI'm waiting on some panel acceptances and times, but maybe I might be willing to help run a jojo gathering? depends on my panels and which day people would like for this to happen on? Does anyone have a preference for day/time?

I know the gathering was Saturday afternoon last year, to the side of the main entrance. Last year it was very crowded so a larger area would be good!

stitchez

Quote from: Kutan on April 14, 2015, 05:25:20 PM

Quote from: stitchez on April 12, 2015, 10:43:02 PM

I know the gathering was Saturday afternoon last year, to the side of the main entrance. Last year it was very crowded so a larger area would be good!
Hmmm yeah, If I ran or helped ran it would def not be saturday @n@; I have a panel, potentially 2 that day, and the dragon age gathering is also slotted for 3pm and I wouldn't be able to do all that plus jojo in the same day. Sunday would probably be the best bet for me, so unless someone else takes it up Katie and I would prob plan for Sunday?

stitchez

alright guys we remade the thread for organization purposes, feel free to chat here about potnetial times/locations and who youlll be!