Pandora Hearts Cosplayers 2015?

Started by JiiiWiz, February 05, 2015, 06:58:57 PM

JiiiWiz

I'm not so sure if I'll be able to make a gathering, but I'd sure want to hang out with fellow Pandora Hearts cosplayers! The manga is officially ending this year so it'd be nice to gather up and take photos as our favorite characters. I'll be going as Pandora Uniform Xerxes Break with his Mad Hatter! (And of course with little Emily a well.~) Here are some of the slots that are left!

First come first serve  Gogogo!~ Also, feel free to invite your friends who are interested in joining!
If you don't see characters you wanna be, I'll add them. ~ Nami

Oz Vessalius -
Alice Baskerville -
Gilbert Nightray - Jon
Alyss Baskerville - Sandy
Sharon Rainsworth - Winnie
Xerxes Break - Me
Vincent Nightray -
Echo -
Cheshire -
"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

"Please don't.."

tactician-megan

I'm going this year as Alice Baskerville. It's great to see a thread for a PH Cosplay gathering, since there wasn't one last year. :D
Cosplay Lineup for Fanime 2023:
Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) - Friday
Hu Tao (Genshin Impact) - Saturday
Female Corrin (Fire Emblem Fates) - Sunday

Samariah Kuro

As much as I'd love to do a PH cosplay to Fanime I can't afford making another costume right now >.<  My friends and I would love to see your guy's cosplays though so we'll try to come say hi you if you meet up!

JiiiWiz

Quote from: monado-meg on March 17, 2015, 06:01:02 PM
I'm going this year as Alice Baskerville. It's great to see a thread for a PH Cosplay gathering, since there wasn't one last year. :D

Hi there Monado!~ It'll be awesome to have an Alice! (Hopefully we'll find an OZ too!) XD But yeah! Let me know if you're available to do PH on Friday.~
"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

Quote from: Samariah Kuro on April 07, 2015, 11:42:39 PM
As much as I'd love to do a PH cosplay to Fanime I can't afford making another costume right now >.<  My friends and I would love to see your guy's cosplays though so we'll try to come say hi you if you meet up!

Yeah! Be sure to say hello to us! <3 It's really nice to meet fellow buddies who are fans of PH since there aren't really many of us! Haha.
"Please don't.."

tactician-megan

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on April 21, 2015, 11:34:49 PM
Quote from: monado-meg on March 17, 2015, 06:01:02 PM

Hi there Monado!~ It'll be awesome to have an Alice! (Hopefully we'll find an OZ too!) XD But yeah! Let me know if you're available to do PH on Friday.~

I'll see if I can make it, since I'm definitely dressing up as Alice this year.
Cosplay Lineup for Fanime 2023:
Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) - Friday
Hu Tao (Genshin Impact) - Saturday
Female Corrin (Fire Emblem Fates) - Sunday

JiiiWiz

Quote from: monado-meg on April 24, 2015, 11:47:50 AM
I'll see if I can make it, since I'm definitely dressing up as Alice this year.

No problem! I also sent you a message on here, please let me know through there ;)
"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

"Please don't.."

BSaphire

Just a reminder that the Cosplay Gatherings Department has not received a "Submission Request" for this gathering and that means it is CURRENTLY NOT listed on the Official Gatherings List and will NOT appear on the Gatherings Boards during Fanime 2015.

The List closes Friday May 15th @ 11:59pm with NO exceptions. Final List is posted by May 17th @ 11:59pm.

Thank you
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC