Haikyuu gathering anyone?

Started by kokirigato, February 09, 2015, 05:09:35 PM

kokirigato

is there anyone already planning a haikyuu gathering for fanime? if not i can make one up with my friendos. idk if anyone would be interested though so please give feedback!

Yuuka

Hey, A couple days ago I put together a facebook event page for a possible gathering and was just about to post all the information on a new thread as well for everyone. We would love for you to attend as well~

https://www.facebook.com/events/937330252943946/?fref=ts
* Fanime 2015*

Friday: Jun Honoo (Great Mazinger)
Saturday: Ookurikara (Touken Ranbu)
Evening: Mito Ikumi (Shoukugeki no Soma)
Sunday: *Haikyuu TBA

kokirigato

thank you so much! i joined the group. i will see you there ????? (idk what volleyloser u are going to be omg).

Yuuka

So sorry for the late reply, But I'll most likely be Asahi. I'll see you there~! If you want i'll post a new official gathering thread here so we can be placed on the list.
* Fanime 2015*

Friday: Jun Honoo (Great Mazinger)
Saturday: Ookurikara (Touken Ranbu)
Evening: Mito Ikumi (Shoukugeki no Soma)
Sunday: *Haikyuu TBA

ohrein

I was planning on bringing Nishinoya, so I'd love to see a gathering~

lordleo

I'm thinking about going as Hinata, and I'd really love to see a gathering. I think it'd be a lot of fun.
fanime cosplays:
tiki, fire emblem awakening
super sailor chibi moon
-----

kokirigato

Ah no problem! I can't wait to see you omg. Also @shinji-kun I would love to pair cosplay w/ u since im kags and have no hinata omg

Anti-Gonist

I will be there as Tadashi Yamaguchi with the regular practice uniform. But if possible, I will wear the actual Volleyball uniform.
Fanime 2016
Friday: Persona 5 Phantom Thief
Saturday: Naoya Toudou
Sunday: Scheherazade
Monday:
Others:

lordleo

@Bamilya that would me so much fun!!
fanime cosplays:
tiki, fire emblem awakening
super sailor chibi moon
-----

kokirigato

Ahh ikr. Well, if you ever wanted to I'm totes for it. I'll be Kageyama for the first have of Sunday b/c I have to change into Izaya Orihara for my panel lol.