The 1st Annual Ever After High Gathering! At Fanime & Clockwork Alchemy 2015!!

Started by Catrinebug, February 13, 2015, 02:23:21 PM

Catrinebug

Here ye! Here ye! All ye Royal and Rebel students! I am putting together, and hosting the 1st Annual Ever After High Gathering! I would like to have the gathering at Clockwork Alchemy, in the Double Tree Hotel. We will meet at the front entrance of The Double Tree, once we have gathered everyone up, we will then go scouting for a location. I'd like to have it Saturday, May 23rd 12:00 P.M. I look forward to seeing everyone there! (^w^)

Remember... "Rewrite. Egnight. Restart. Cause it's your life. It's your time. Go find a rewrite."

Anti-Gonist

If I have time, I could possibly join but haven't decide a character yet. The time I'm available at is Friday evening, Saturday morning, and Monday (except 11 am). Can you tell me which character you're cosplaying as?
Fanime 2016
Friday: Persona 5 Phantom Thief
Saturday: Naoya Toudou
Sunday: Scheherazade
Monday:
Others:

BunofGovt

My friends are huge fans of Ever After High and I know they've mentioned trying to make some of the outfits for some of the characters (I think Raven and Kitty Cheshire).  They're prodding me to try a Bunny Blanc outfit.  If I can pull it together by Fanime time, I'll be at the gathering!  I'm hoping if my friends get their outfits together as well, that I'll drag them along!
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Anti-Gonist

I think if I can come to the gathering with my friend we could be either Cerise Hood, Ashlynn Ella, Lizzie Hearts, Duchess Swan, or Melody Piper.
Fanime 2016
Friday: Persona 5 Phantom Thief
Saturday: Naoya Toudou
Sunday: Scheherazade
Monday:
Others:

Noticemesendpie

omg! I hope they have a 2nd annual EAH Gathering! I shall totally make a Cedar Wood Cosplay! Or Ginger Breadhouse for next year! :3

BunofGovt

Well the Bunny Blanc outfit is NOT going to be completed in time, too many long hours at work and no real weekends with enough time to sew..  >:(  But I'd love to come by and take pictures if I can!
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

craftypumikin

i don't have my costume finished completely but i would love to meet up with you guys, my costume is cerise wolf, but i wasn't planning on having done until September. so i don't have everything finished. um i would like to do it in the afternoon for my other gatherings I'm going to are in the morning... Saturday after 1pm or Sunday after 11am are times that i have open. i should be easy to spot with my hood though. ( i do have a WiP steam punk outfit i would be wearing around Clockwork too.)

Catrinebug

I was hoping to be Kitty Cheshire For The Gathering, but I ran out of time and money to make it. Plus. Work is taking up the majority of my creative time. Better luck next year for me too!

Next year, I would also like to start up The Monster High Gathering! While continuing The Ever After High Gathering!

Catrinebug

Sorry everyone. I don't mean to be a fleck. But I'm going to have to cance The Ever After High Gathering. Apprently lots of things have come up at random. Better luck with it all next year! Once again my deepest apologies.