Studio Ghibli Cosplay Gathering 2015

Started by Anti-Gonist, February 16, 2015, 02:51:15 PM

Anti-Gonist

ATTENTION: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures, please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group, when the pictures are being taken, you give your consent to be photographed.

Hello minna!  ;D This is my first time hosting a cosplay gathering in Fanime and I wanted to start off with Studio Ghibli~! I need a lot of people to help me out to set this gathering, so if you have any experience hosting a gathering and is available for a cosplay let me know! Please invite friends and photographers! Photographers, you can record videos of our gathering  ;)

Estimated Attendees: 10+

Day : Sunday
Time: 10 AM
Characters (Photo shoot in Order, won't have enough time to be able to do a whole photo shoot for each movie, so I will only do the popular ones) Characters are unlimited!
Spirited Away: yoshipyon + twin - Chihiro and Haku

Kiki's Delivery Service: Rin - Kiki

Princess Mononoke:

Howl's Moving Castle: Mione-chan - Howl (Mid-Bird Transformation), Amandar - Sophie (Regular), Lina - Howl (Black Hair)

Ponyo: AnnaLee - Granmamare (Ponyo's mom)

My Neighbor Totoro: Homura Akemi - Totoro (Human Version), HoneyHoney-Chan and her friend - Mei and Catbus, demetria656- Catbus (Human Version)

Castle in the Sky: azreale, Danielle - Sheeta, Danielle's Boyfriend - Pazu, Danielle's Mom - Dola

Other Characters: Anti-Gonist - Jiro Horikoshi (The Wind Rises), Noah - Arrietty (The Secret World of Arrietty)

Group Picture (You can do special poses)

Silly Picture

Girls

Boys

Separate Pictures

Music Video!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Fanime 2016
Friday: Persona 5 Phantom Thief
Saturday: Naoya Toudou
Sunday: Scheherazade
Monday:
Others:

Miss Sim-Mione

I've never hosted or run a gathering before, so I can't help there, but I'll definitely attend the gathering as mid-bird transformation Howl

Anti-Gonist

Thank you!  :) Please invite your friends over, I really want to make this gathering big!
Fanime 2016
Monday:
Others:

yoshipyon

My twin and I will be going as Chihiro and Haku (respectively)! Hope we can make it!

Anti-Gonist

Thank you! Can you also suggest what day and time the cosplay gathering should be at? I really need to know.
Fanime 2016
Monday:
Others:

Anti-Gonist

Majority vote is on Sunday! Time is still depending and I'm still finding good locations! If we have time hopefully we can work on a cosplay music video, if we have professional photographers! Ask me any questions!
Fanime 2016
Monday:
Others:

azreale

assuming this won't interfere with any of my other gatherings I'll try to be there as Sheeta (Castle in the Sky)
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

azreale

I've run a few gatherings myself- so if you have any questions feel free to ask ^^
Personally I would prefer early in the morning for this group- but its for selfish reasons since I know I'll have other gathering that will be later in the day and I really want to go to this one! XD

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Anti-Gonist

Thank you so much! I really need someone who had experience hosting gatherings to help me out! I don't mind having the gathering in the morning, just that it depends on majority vote (including myself). But I'm pretty sure we can do it in the morning and try to get everything done in time without having other gatherings interfering. :)

Here's the facebook event page : https://www.facebook.com/events/335912816614167/
Fanime 2016
Monday:
Others:

Anti-Gonist

10 am is the majority vote for the gathering!  :D Feel free to come early around 9:50 or if so earlier! We'll be taking pictures at 10:10 am, so I can make sure everyone comes in time. Now I need to find an available location, still wondering if the Fairmont ballroom is still available! Also keep inviting more people over to the gathering! Happy Lunar New Years!

LET'S MAKE IT THE BEST!
Fanime 2016
Monday:
Others:

UwUvon

Howdy! I have Mei and Catbus cosplay that I will be wearing to Fanime. Mind if I come and hang with you guys? I think that we already have a lot in common. See you there buds!
@NatalieUvon
Been hosting gatherings for a little bit!
Fanime 2024 Line up
Haru, Fionna, Senior Witch and Shane Medej

Anti-Gonist

Yes please come along! We need more people to come to the gathering!
Fanime 2016
Monday:
Others:

Anti-Gonist

Quote from: HoneyHoney-Chan on February 20, 2015, 09:37:07 PM
Howdy! I have Mei and Catbus cosplay that I will be wearing to Fanime. Mind if I come and hang with you guys? I think that we already have a lot in common. See you there buds!
Are you wearing two cosplays for the gathering or one? Or are you bringing a friend who's cosplaying too? Sorry, I got confused.
Fanime 2016
Monday:
Others:

Anti-Gonist

We finally reached higher than our goal of people! Please invite more people along, this gathering is really special to me!
Fanime 2016
Monday:
Others:

UwUvon

Quote from: Anti-Gonist on February 21, 2015, 04:16:39 PM
Quote from: HoneyHoney-Chan on February 20, 2015, 09:37:07 PM
Are you wearing two cosplays for the gathering or one? Or are you bringing a friend who's cosplaying too? Sorry, I got confused.
I Will only being wearing one on Sunday. I am asking my friends right now, they will post on the forum if they will be attendingt he gathering. Sorry for causing confusion.
@NatalieUvon
Been hosting gatherings for a little bit!
Fanime 2024 Line up
Haru, Fionna, Senior Witch and Shane Medej

demetria656

I'll be attending as a human version of Catbus :D
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Anti-Gonist

Thxs  ;D Two catbuses on the go~! Please invite more people to join! We need more people for Ponyo and Princess Mononoke :)
Fanime 2016
Monday:
Others:

Anti-Gonist

Location at G10 :) See everyone there!  8)
Fanime 2016
Monday:
Others:

azreale

Just so you know you can't claim time or location yet. Once BSaphire (head of the gathering staff) gets back to us all she will ask us each for our 4 top time choices and location choices and assign one to us each. there's no guarantee that you will get your top choice time or local.  Locations are reserved  per time slot, and any gather NOT given the assigned time will be kicked out of the location.

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Anti-Gonist

Oh ok so I will just keep the location TBA for now and PM her.
Fanime 2016
Monday:
Others: