Studio Ghibli Cosplay Gathering 2015

Started by Anti-Gonist, February 16, 2015, 02:51:15 PM

Anti-Gonist

25 people! We're on PROGRESS! Sadly we can't have our time or location without BSapphire's permission. Hopefully, we can do it in the morning. :)
Fanime 2016
Friday: Persona 5 Phantom Thief
Saturday: Naoya Toudou
Sunday: Scheherazade
Monday:
Others:

Anti-Gonist

If anybody went to the NorCal Spring 2015 Cosplay Gathering, you probably saw me. I was the Attack on Titan Yang. It was great meeting up or just seeing in you in your cosplays in the gathering. Now BSaphire is updating and accepting the new gatherings. Can't wait, hope we get ours confirmed! Wish me good luck!
Fanime 2016
Monday:
Others:

misfitmonica

Awh bummer that this is Sunday. I'll be San on one of the other days, unfortunately I already have a gathering planned for Sunday. :[ Hope you guys have fun though!

Anti-Gonist

Well it probably will be Sunday but BSaphire hasn't confirmed the gathering yet so we're not sure
Fanime 2016
Monday:
Others:

Anti-Gonist

EVERYONE WE GOT OUR GATHERING UPDATED AND CONFIRMED BY BSAPHIRE! HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE OUR TIME, 10 AM, AND OUR LOCATION G10! PLEASE SHARE AND SPREAD THE GATHERING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND OTHER COSPLAYERS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS!  8)
Fanime 2016
Monday:
Others:

Kyra_Maverick

I've got a decent sized Ghibli group that would love to come. We span multiple movies.

Sheeta, young Sophie, Kiki, Ponyo, Sen/Chihiro, No Face, Porco.

unjenial

I'd love to come, hopefully I can make it! I'll most likely be Arrietty on Sunday.

Tiptop

LaParureCosplay

I defidently plan on going!
Is it alright if I'm also a Kiki cosplayer?

Jiji will be thrilled C;
Instagram @ La_Parure_Cosplay
Facebook @ La Parure Cosplay

taylorkitty

My boyfriend is planning on going as Porco Rosso!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll definitely tell him about this. And i'll probably be there too. I love studio ghibli <3

Anti-Gonist

I'm sorry for replying this late but..........................we are finally an OFFICIAL GATHERING! Ok Studio Ghibli Gathering this Sunday at 10 am in G9! AND WE ALREADY HAVE 77 PEOPLE! THIS IS INSANELY AMAZING! I'm so nervous right now since it will be my first time hosting a gathering so it will really mean to me if you guys help me out! THANK YOU!
Fanime 2016
Monday:
Others:

Impulse

10':
Friday I encouraged some of the artists. Saturday I worked as a dealer. Sunday, I taught a few people how to Salsa. After midnight I played NINJA in a chair due to injury. Monday I worked as a dealer again and all through out the weekend helped ppl.

UwUvon

Hey-o! So excited that Fanime is this upcoming weekend!
@NatalieUvon
Been hosting gatherings for a little bit!
Fanime 2024 Line up
Haru, Fionna, Senior Witch and Shane Medej

Luna Scamander

I'll probably try to get my Howl (Blonde), costume ready for this.

Cosbaes

My sister and I will be there wearing out Short Silver Haired Sophie and our Blonde Howl

Anti-Gonist

Ok i updated the time and location to the main description! if you have experience hosting gatherings, i would like to have people help me out on setting the groups for each picture and maybe do a cosplay music video.
Fanime 2016
Monday:
Others:

tehrra

I'll be there as San and my friend is going as Kiki!!

OniCourseMusha

I might show up!  For the gathering as long I get things ready in my station during that day!  I'll be in my Tuxedo Totoro.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Kyra_Maverick

Everyone looked amazing at the gathering! When I get photos back from friends I'll be sure to share them with everyone.

Edit: Here are the photos my friend took of the gathering

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sgl7lqms5vn107i/AAA3W9uRBK-IzvZD-i9WnYBQa?dl=0