White Fang recruitment (RWBY) 2015

Started by Kite, March 05, 2015, 02:28:22 PM

Kite

In honor of Monty Oum, I'll be constructing grimm masks for those attending the gathering. http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/rwby/images/e/e3/Grimmmask.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/250?cb=20140815062551

Now it's only going to be this year that I'll be making these masks and giving them away for free.

However this will be a first come and first serve as I can only build one mask a day to which I'll keep building till the last week before the convention. However things can happen. Additionally I can only hand them out at the gathering.

This event is open to everyone whether your character is human or fanus.

Now here are a few rules:
1. I'll be constructing the recruitment masks as linked above. If you wish for a custom color or design, please keep it simple as I can only do so much on my short time. Let's face it, it's takes time and experimentation to create a completely new mask. So please keep it simple.
2. If you don't want a mask anymore please say so ahead of time. I'd really hate to make a mask and have it go to waste.
3. Requesting a mask must be done by each individual. So please don't post for more then one. If someone else wants one they must ask it for themselves.

That's pretty much it. Let's just hope I don't get overwhelmed.

Kite

For listing purposes. I'll also update here what the status of masks are.
1. KomaedaNagito - complete
2. dancing_kitty - complete
3. queeniesloth - complete
4. cinquu - complete
5. FutureJaneCrocker - complete
6. Cyanide_Exploder - complete
7. ESC - complete

ghoulpixel

This is an awesome idea. May I request for a mask?
As for the coloring I would like a light shade of blue please. It doesn't matter what type of blue just something light.
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

dancing_kitty

can i get a mask? the width of my cheekbones is 4 inches

RoyalSlothCos

This sounds wonderful! I'd love to have one, but what part of the cheekbone do you want measured? The highest point? Farthest from nose?
Fanime 2015 cosplay;
Luka Megurine (Seven Deadly Sins - Lust)-Friday
Pyrrha (RWBY)-Saturday
Navi/Proxi (LOZ: OoT/Hyrule Warriors)-Sunday
Yumoto Hakone (Bouei-bu - School uniform)-Monday
GoT style dress (cold nights only)

Making;
Juan (RWBY (for a friend)

Kite

That won't be necessary anymore. Experimenting right now with cushions on the inner parts to give it a snugger fit. But for reference in total width small-->5.5inches, medium-->6.25inches, and large-->6.75inches.

queeniesloth- do you just want a traditional recruitment mask or some specific design?

RoyalSlothCos

I think I'll go with the small size~ And a traditional mask is fine  ;D
Fanime 2015 cosplay;
Luka Megurine (Seven Deadly Sins - Lust)-Friday
Pyrrha (RWBY)-Saturday
Navi/Proxi (LOZ: OoT/Hyrule Warriors)-Sunday
Yumoto Hakone (Bouei-bu - School uniform)-Monday
GoT style dress (cold nights only)

Making;
Juan (RWBY (for a friend)

Kite

Kite

cinquu

I'll be attending. This is a great idea!

FutureJaneCrocker

Cyanide_Exploder

Would we have to give the size on this forum, because I'd really like one with a green shade at the eye lines.

ESC

If you are still making masks I would love to get a standard one. Please and thank you.

Kite

updated

Also this event is closed as I have now run out of time. Sorry for the inconvenience.