~ Post Key ~
Post #1 = Official Fanime Cosplayer Gatherings/Events List
Post #2 = How to set up your gathering/event thread
Post #3 = Submission Request (SR) info and Email form
Post #4 = Confirmation info and Posting form
Post #5 = Gatherings/Events Q & A 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOCATION KEY: G1 – G4 = inside, G5 - G9 = outside, G10 = off site
G1 = Gatherings Table = 1st floor Convention Center Lobby Area at the foot of the stairs
G2 = Tiered Platform (1st floor lobby by East stairs)
G3 = Tiered Platform (1st floor lobby by West stairs)
G4 = "The Hub" (alcove area 1st floor)
G5 = "The SLAB" (outside the Hilton Hotel Bar)
G6 = Tree Area (tree area @ foot of stairs by "The Slab")
G7 = "The Art Spot" (front of the convention center under large art piece)
G8 a-c = Marriott Side (3 sections: a = upper corner by Marriott b = upper corner by con center c = tree area and side section by con center)
G9 = "Fallout Zone" outside alcove in front of Registration building
G10 = Off Site (Check Gatherings Table on 1st floor to find out off site location info)

FanimeCon 2015 Official Cosplayer Gatherings & Events List
A Blue gathering name = potential 60 + gathering for 2015 (1 hr in location)
BOLDED & BLUE Gathering Name = Returning Large and Mega Gatherings (1 hr in location)
Black = All other gatherings (1/2 hr in location)

Friday - May 22, 2015:
11 am:
Kuroko No Basket ~ G8 a
Gravity Falls ~ G8 b&c

11:30 am:
Gundam ~ G7

12 pm:
Smash Bros ~ G5

1 pm:
Cosplay Battle/Chess/Clue ~ G9

2 pm:
Welcome to Night Vale ~ G2

3 pm:
Five Nights at Freddy's ~ G2

4 pm:
Steven Universe ~ G5
Puella Magi ~ G9

5 pm:
Vocaloid ~ G5

6 pm:
Elder Scrolls (ALL) ~ G4

6:30 pm:
Old School Cosplay ~ G4

7 pm:
Digimon ~ G4

10 pm:
WalkResZombie ~ G4

Saturday - May 23, 2015:
10 am:
Rumiko Takashi ~ G4
Fairy Tail ~ G6
Gintama ~ G7

11 am:
Touhou ~ G7
Attack on Titan ~ G9
SuperWhoLock ~ G10

Tokyo Ghoul ~ G4
Kamen Rider x Super Sentai / Tokusatsu ~ G8 a

12 pm:
Hetalia ~ G2
Darkstalkers ~ G4
Final Fantasy (ALL) ~ G9

12:30 pm:
Pokemon ~ G4
Sword Art Online ~ G10

1 pm:
Final Fantasy VII ~ G2
Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors ~ G8 a
CLAMP ~ G8 c
My Little Pony ~ G9

1:30 pm:
Monty Oum ~ G4
Akame ga Kill ~ G10

2 pm:
Firefly/Joss Whedon~ G5 (patio area)
Kill la Kill ~ G6
Kancolle X Touhou ~  G7
Chrono Trigger ~ G8 c
DC ~ G9

2:30 pm:
Rooster Teeth ~ G4

3 pm:
IdolM@ster ~ G2
Dragon Age (ALL) ~ G4
Cosplay Battle/Chess/Clue ~ G5
Naruto ~ G6
Kantai Collection (Kancolle) ~ G7
Marvel ~ G9

4 pm:
SMT/Persona ~ G4
YuGiOh! ~ G8 c
Fallout (ALL) ~ G9

4:30 pm:
Durarara ~ G5
Disney Extended Family ~ G9

5 pm:
Cosplayer Raffle ~ Cosplay Hangout
Assassin's Creed ~ G2
MOBA ~ G4
Ace Attorney ~ G6
Kingdom Hearts (ALL) ~ G9

6 pm:
Dota2 ~ G4
DanganRonpa ~ G5

6:30 pm:
Rozen Maiden ~ G2
Old School Cosplay ~ G4

7 pm:
Tiger & Bunny ~ G8 a

10 pm:
WalkResZombie ~ G4

11:30 pm:
SMT/Persona ~ G4

Sunday - May 24, 2015:
10 am:
Rumiko Takashi ~ G4
Studio Ghibli ~ G9

11 am:
Fruits Basket ~G2
Valve ~ G5
Legend of Korra/ Avatar ~ G8 c
Sailor Moon ~ G9
Umineko ~ G10
Fire Emblem ~ G10

Wonderland ~ G4
Kuroshitsuji ~ G10

12 pm:
Fullmetal Alchemist ~ G4
One Piece ~ G5
Haikyuu ~ G7
Tales of... Series ~ G8 b&c
League of Legends ~ G9

1 pm:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure ~ G5
DRAMAtical Murder ~ G8 a&b
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club ~ G10

1:30 pm:
Magi ~ G8 b&c

2 pm:
The Seven Deadly Sins ~ G2
Disney ~ G9

2:30 pm:
Higurashi ~ G8 c

3 pm:
Borderlands ~ G5
Legend of Zelda ~ G8 c
Shonen Jump ~ G9

4 pm:
Yu Yu Hakusho ~ G4
Love Live! School Idol Project ~ G9

5 pm:
Cosplayer Raffle ~ G1
Homestuck ~ G10

Monday - May 25, 2015:
10 am:
Harvest Moon ~ G4

4 pm:  FANIMECON 2015 is OVER!
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

WHERE TO START

So the process to host a gathering/event may seem overwhelming, but it really isn't. Following the process step by step will help, however if you want it to be really successful it requires a commitment to those who will attend and to getting things done. The more you get to know those planning to attend, listen to their ideas and suggestions, ask for help, and have a structured plan the better it will be. Don't be afraid to ask other organizers for their ideas and suggestions because they have a wealth of knowledge they would love to share too.

We all procrastinate to a degree, however this can lead to problems for Gatherings Department Staff, the attendees, and YOU. Once the dates are set and the Official Gathering List opens things roll pretty smoothly till about three weeks before con when EVERYTHING in life seems, "Do Me NOW!" which leaves you feeling crazy! Well, if you follow the steps provided and stick to the dates, everything you need to host a gathering should run smoothly. So let's start.

The first steps:

#1. Check the URL thread to see if your gathering idea has already started or if it falls into a larger gathering that already has started. The URL List Thread is located here:  http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19892.0.html

#2. Start a thread for your gathering/event. Setup your first post with the following information easily located:

• Gathering/Event Name
  • Other URL links (ie. Facebook, cosplay.com, etc.)
If you utilize other websites/apps where you are talking to people about your gathering/event, put those URLs on your first post of your Fanime forum thread.

• Day
  • Time
  • List of possible attending
  • Photography Order

• Special Event Title (if you are having one or put the event info on your second post
  • Other Info

#3. Post your new gathering/event thread URL on the Gatherings URL List thread:  http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19892.0.html

Some general thread rules and suggestions are:
Don't post tons of pictures on your thread, instead add the URL where the picture can be located.
Don't make it cluttered or hard to read:
instead put up a "banner" type, "logo" type, or custom art type picture and then add the rest of the information on the first post.
Do keep it simple: Over using forum features can make the information become lost. Hit the preview button and scroll quickly down your first post to see if the key important points are easy to spot.
Do use consecutive posts:  Saving the first 2 - 5 posts so you can add or edit information is a really good thing to do, however if you are going to save these posts PLEASE make sure to put a "Post Key" at the very TOP of the first post so people can find out where the different groups of information are located. A good example is located here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19895.0.html

WHAT'S NEXT
Be active on your thread, update your first post as new people are interested, find an assistant or two to help you, and get ideas from others on how to make your gathering fun.  Your first post is the easy way for everyone to learn about your gathering/event, so make sure all the info the attendees need is found there. The first post of all the threads in the Cosplay! Construction, Tips, Gatherings, Advice section are set up to give you the information you will need from that thread. Sometimes there are several posts after the first one that will have more information, so look for a "post key" on the first post to see if there is more to look for.
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

HOW TO APPEAR ON THE OFFICIAL GATHERING LIST AND GATHERINGS BOARDS AT FANIME

Submit your SR to: [email protected]

Only gatherings &/or cosplayer events whom have submitted a Submissions Request (via email) & have been posted the the Official Gatherings List will be on the Gatherings Boards that appear at FanimeCon. Being "Official" means you have requested and been approved for that location and time on the listed day. Gatherings Department Staff are there to help you and your gathering/event so please check in at Con and ask us if you need help.

#1. Wait to submit your SR (Submission Request), until the Official Gatherings List opens. This information is located on the first post located here:  http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19895.0.html
#2. Look to see which group your gathering is under to know your SR date.

These groups are:

• Group #1: Returning Mega Gatherings (150+ cosplayers attended the previous year) and Staff Run gatherings.
  • Group #2: Returning Large Gatherings (60–150 cosplayers attended the previous year), potential Large Gatherings (current gathering with 55+ confirmed cosplayers planning to attend).
  • Group #3: All other gatherings.

#3 Submission Requests:

SUBJECT LINE
Put your "Gathering/Cosplayer Event" name in the subject line of your email.
If you are organizing more than one, the SUBJECT line should read:  MULTI Gathering

BODY
Copy the following information into the body of your email and then customize it for your gathering needs.
If you are a Large or Mega Gathering, you may submit any other gatherings you are organizing on one SR. (One SR = all your gatherings.  List each gathering/event you are organizing separated by the name.)

List your information in the following order:

Gathering or Event Name:
ALL URL's for the gathering/event:
Your Fanime forum name and/or badge name:
All assistant(s) forum name(s) and/or badge name(s):

DAY: (*Please list preferred day 1st)
1st:
2nd:
3rd:

TIME: (*Please list preferred 1-2 hour window 1st)
For Example: 
  1st: 10:30am - 12pm
  2nd: 2:30 - 3pm
  3rd: 12:30 - 1pm

1st:
2nd:
3rd:

2: OUTSIDE
3: OFF SITE
4: Other

Any other information I should know:

If there is a Cosplayer Event included with your Gathering, please list each event:

Cosplayer Event Name:
Organizer's forum/badge name:
Any URL's:
Event Day & Event Time:
Is there a place where everyone is meeting first and at what time?
Event Location:
Who may join the event?

Make sure your SR information is complete and then send it to [email protected].  Upon receipt of the email your request will be processed. Any missing information will delay the process of getting your gathering listed. Once you have submitted your request, look for and respond to any email replies, posts in your thread, or PMs ("Private Messages") in your Fanime message box from Gatherings Department Heads/Seconds ASAP so questions can get resolved quickly.
Your gathering(s) and/or event(s) will be listed on the Official Gatherings List located on the first post here:

Check the Official Gatherings List several times before Con to make sure the information is correct and has not changed.
Now for the last step before Con: the Confirmation step. See the next post...

BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

CONFIRMATION
Post your Confirmation Form info here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19892.0.html

Unfortunate things happen, from missing organizers to day/time/location changes for many different reasons. This last step is to make sure all the information we have is correct and your projected number of attending cosplayers matches your location choice. Confirmation is done about three weeks prior to Con, when everyone is finalizing their plans for the weekend, to make things easier for you, your attendees, and our staff. Here is what you do:

#1. Check your numbers of possible attending and update the first post on your thread.
#2. Finalize your Photography Order and that you have enough people assisting you to run your gathering(s)/event(s) smoothly.
#3. Your Confirmation is posted in the Official Gatherings List thread located here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19895.msg483023.html#msg483023
#4. Copy the following information into the body of your post and alter it for your gathering(s) or event(s).

CONFIRMATION Posting Form:

Your gathering/event name:
Is your gathering/event information correct on the Official Gatherings List? (yes/no)
Your changes to gathering/event info:
Your possible attendee count:
Your gathering/event photography order:

AT FANIME
Once everything pre-Con is done, you only have three simple things to do AT FanimeCon.
#1. Make sure your support staff for your gathering/event is still available.
#2. For Organizers ONLY, check-in at the Gatherings Table located on the 1st floor of the Convention Center ½ hour BEFORE your gathering.
#3. Take a deep breath and go have fun with everyone at your gathering/event. You have worked hard to get here so make it fun for you and everyone else.
If you need help, don't be afraid to ask the Gatherings Table staff for help. We will always be happy to assist you.
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

This is the Gatherings/Events Q & A post:

What is a gathering?
A "Cosplay Gathering" is where a group of cosplayers from the same group/title/game/subject come together for photographs from the press/media/photographers @ a particular time/location/date during the convention.

Most gatherings are open for other like/similar cosplayers to join in.
For example a Naruto gathering would be open to all Naruto characters being cosplayed from the anime, manga, or game. A Resident Evil character wouldn't be in a Naruto gathering.

Why are there gatherings?
Many cosplayers like to get together with others who are cosplaying from the same thing and have pictures taken.

By doing a gathering it helps to plan out what to cosplay during which time and day during the convention. It helps the photographers to get many of the cosplayers photos with similar characters from a series/game/etc. It is a fun way to meet new cosplayers who are interested in the same thing as you & to meet up with old friends from previous gatherings.

What makes a gathering?
A gathering consists of 4 or more people from the same anime/manga/game/title/organization/subject in costume who would like to be photographed by press/media/photographers/fans.

What is "Confirmation starts/ends" on the first post for?
Confirmation starts/Confirmation ends dates are for finalizing the list. ALL Organizers should make a note of those dates when they PM their Time Submission Request.
Gatherings and Events listed in the " CONFIRMATION " area should post in the Gatherings & Events List thread the following information:

Name of gathering/event:
Changes to gathering/event info:
Possible attendee count:
Gathering/event photography order:

After confirmation, all that is left is to check in to the Gatherings Table at 15 - 30 minutes PRIOR to the start of their Gathering/Event @ Fanime.

When Confirmation ends I will clear the list of unwanted information and have it in a simplified format. This helps those that want to copy it for printing with out unwanted information.

Do we have to have all the info when we pm you our "Submission Request"?
Yes.
If you are a gathering/event organizer you must follow the submission request guidelines (post #3) when requesting a day & time. If there is any incomplete information your gathering will not be listed. Please look for a PM or my last post for reasons.

If you want to meet up in a different location than the location (where you are having the photos) you need to say that the MP is different than the L, otherwise the MP & L will be listed as the same. If the MP is unknown &/or undetermined say that MP is TBA (To Be Announced). A meeting place is not required for most gatherings located on site.

What if our time/date/meeting place/location changes?
The organizer needs to pm me with the changes so that I can change it on the Official List. If the change can NOT be completed due to conflict then I will pm &/or post in my update post.

I requested a time, but when I checked the list I saw that it was moved up/down a half an hour from the time I requested. Why was this done?
Sometimes a time requested is full. I will then try to put it in either a half hour before or a half hour after. I will then let you know in my update post or by pm.

There have been times where I have updated the list and posted the info incorrectly by accident. It is always good to re-check the list periodically to make sure your info is correct.

I requested a location, but when I checked the list I saw that it was moved from the location I requested. Why was this done?
Since I do see the master list before con I may move you gathering/event to another location close to the area you requested. If it is a huge conflict I will try to resolve it with any/all parties involved.

What does MP mean?
MP = Meeting Place
The meeting place is sometimes done for gatherings that want to meet onsite and then travel offsite for the gatherings photos or cosplayer event.

What does L mean?
L = Location
The location (L) for a gathering is where the cosplayers of that gathering will be located for photographs. Locations vary for gatherings. Also note that some gatherings may list more than one location to do photos. This is normally because of other things the gathering cospeeps wish to do.

For example:
The Naruto gathering may have the official group photos at the fountains in front of the convention center, but later move to a near by park for fun/random photos of their own. Photographers/press/media may choose not to attend the second location and only photograph the official group photo gathering, while other may go to the other location.

If a time is in bold, can I still get my gathering listed at that time?
You can always request the time, but most often if a location is full then I will not list it.

I may move it a half an hour before or after if the time is available or move you to another location close by. Look for my last post &/or a reply via pm to find out why you were not listed.

The person who started the thread for my gathering has not been on, what do we do?
Many thread starters stick with their threads, however on occasion a thread starter no longer keeps the thread updated. An active person on the thread should take over updating the list and reposting the updates for the others.

Organizers do change and many times it is someone ambitious who really wants the gathering to happen. PM me and let me know that you haven't received word by post/pm/email from the thread starter and would like to do it. I will then try to reach that person and find out why the delay. REMEMBER Life happens and can keep us from doing things, so kindness and patients is the rule in such cases.

What is a "Unconfirmed" gathering?
This is a gathering that has submitted their request, but does not have all the required information. If left on this section past the confirmation deadline, that gathering/event will not be listed on the final version and will not be seen around Fanime on the Gathering Info boards.

What is a "Cosplayer" Event or ~ CE:?
These are events that the cosplayers are doing and NOT a Fanime Con run event. These may include parades, picnics, games, and dancing to name a few. Many of these events are included during a gathering and fall either before or after the official photo time. Events also change locations, and may be required to, especially during peak cosplay gathering times at a particular location.

How do I get my gathering/cosplayer event on the Official Gatherings/Cosplayer Event List?

There is a thread located here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19896.0.html

The thread goes over the entire process in several posts. If you have any questions send an email to: [email protected]

Is there an easy way to see if the Official Gatherings/Event List has been updated?
Yes there is. On the thread title I will put the new date of any changes to the first four posts. If the date is different from the last time you looked, then look for either my last post (which has the corresponding date in the title) or check the first three posts for changes. I will post what has been changed so looking for my last post and the end of the thread will help you to locate where any changes have taken place.
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

Submission Requests for Group #1 opens Thursday, March 19th... Yep TOMORROW! Check the first post on this thread for group description and SR dates!

URL List thread = http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19892.0.html
Official Fanime Cosplayer Gatherings & Events List = http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19895.0.html
How to be a gathering/event organizer = http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19896.0.html
Cosplay Gatherings Department information = http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13396.0.html
Cosplay Hangout information = http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19893.0.html
FanimeCon 2015 Weapons, Props, and Cosplay Policy = http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19864.0.html

If you need cosplay related "HELP" there is a thread for that here = http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18226.0.html
If you are looking for other cosplayers or want to do a "Shout Out" there is a thread for that here = http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18209.0.html
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

1st post is updated. Not all gatherings that have submitted are listed. Please look for an email response or a PM in your forum box and respond asap.

Hope to have the list completely updated by Friday evening. Then you can worry if you submitted your SR and your gathering is not on the list.

Thank you for you patients
Love to the cospeeps!
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

The first post is updated and should include ALL of the SR's that have been submitted.

IF your gathering/event is missing from the list please send an email to: [email protected] with your gathering SR information. I know of 9 possible gatherings that have NOT submitted yet.

If you think you submitted your SR to: [email protected] but do not see it listed, please look in your SENT folder to see if it was. Check your DRAFT folder to see if it saved a copy.

If your gathering information is incorrect or you would like to change it PLEASE respond on your Original SR submission all changes you would like.

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

Hello Cosplayers!
The Official List has been updated with all received and complete SR's.

If your gathering/event is not listed and you have sent in your SR PLEASE check for a response to your email.

If you have not sent in your SR..... Please check the current list and PLEASE note that TIMES are starting to be blocked out. Then submit your complete SR to gathernigs @ fanime.com ASAP The List closes May 15th and CONFIRMATION is right around the corner.

The following gatherings have submitted their URLs to the URL list thread but have not submitted a gathering SR:
Soul Eater
Cosplay Battle!
Legend of Zelda
Idolmaster
Assassins Creed
Five Night's at Freddy's
Haikuu

PLEASE review the status of your gathering/event and let the department know what your plans are. Reminder that NO SR = NO listing on the Official Gatherings/Event List and the department boards located around the SJCC.

ONE MONTH and counting!
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

BSaphire

The List has been updated!

I have not received an
Submission Request from the following gatherings:
Soul Eater
Legend of Zelda
Assassin's Creed
Haikyuu
Fire Emblem
Fate/Nasuverse
SMT/Persona

If your gathering is NOT on the Official List & you submitted your SR then you need to check your email and make sure it was sent. As of 5/4 ALL received SR's have been processed and the information is on the Official Gatherings List.

If your gathering/event name is NOT mentioned above and you would like it listed you can still complete a SR (see post #3 of this thread) and send it via EMAIL to: [email protected]

CONFIRMATION IS NOW OPEN!
Post #4 has the information you will need. POST it here in this thread!

The Official Gatherings List CLOSES @ 11:59pm on May 15th. The FINAL List (cleaned up version you can copy and print to bring with you to con) Will be posted by 11:59pm on May 17th. THERE ARE NO ADDITIONS OR CHANGES AFTER THE LIST CLOSES.

So Cospeeps.... are you ready for Fanime? Will your fingers be healed and your cosplays complete? Do you have your ride, room, and food money... what about those unexpected expenses (yeah that extra $50+ for the dealers room so you can get that cool item this year :P ) If you said yes to any of these then you are on the right track!

Love and Peace Cospeeps!
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

sael

Your gathering/event name: Kuroshitsuji Gathering
Is your gathering/event information correct on the Official Gatherings List? Yes
Your changes to gathering/event info: None
Your possible attendee count: We usually get around 50? Let's go with 35 so as not to over-estimate.
Your gathering/event photography order: Households/Groups; Characters; Cannon pairings/groups; Requests/Fan-shots/Crack pairings

SkylerKarashi

Your gathering/event name: Smash Bros
Is your gathering/event information correct on the Official Gatherings List: yes
Your possible attendee count: 20. We have 15 online at the moment, and I know there will be more at the actual con, so let's go with 20. XD
Group
Group funny
Original (New Comers)
Melee (New Comers)
Brawl (New Comers)
3DS/WiiU (New Comers)
Characters
Requests
Group funny (for laggers)
Group (also for laggers)
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

bahamutknightzero

Your gathering/event name: Marvel Cosplay Gathering
Is your gathering/event information correct on the Official Gatherings List? Yes
Your possible attendee count: Knowing how many arrive that don't appear on the list, I'll predict somewhere around 50
Group Shot (All)
Heroes
Villains
Male characters
Females characters
X-Men
Avengers
Youth Characters (example: Young Avengers)
Marvel TV/Cinema-verse (example: Agents of SHIELD, Marvel movies)
Spiderverse
Requests

BSaphire

List is updated! Still have no SR from the following:
Soul Eater
Assassin's Creed
Haikyuu
Fate/Nasuverse
SMT/Persona

If you are attending one of the above gatherings please let your organizer know that there is still time to do the Submission Request so these gatherings can appear on the Official Gathering Boards during Fanime 2015, But they really should act upon this now. List closes Friday... no exceptions.

There are currently 76 gatherings and 7 Cosplay Events... and 3 confirmations?!.
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

FutureJaneCrocker

Your gathering/event name: Rooster Teeth
Your possible attendee count: Judging from the facebook group and last year, about 75.
AHWU intro shot (a short video)
RWBY
Red Vs. Blue
Achievement Hunters
Other

zezeryous

Your gathering/event name: Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors
Your possible attendee count: probably 10-15
Your gathering/event photography order: Group/individual shots, Mekakushi Dan/subgroups, pairings, requests

toshiroronoa

Hi B, I remember I emailed you my Gintama gathering sumbmission info. I requested the time to be at 10:00 am when I emailed you.
I do not see my gathering listed on the official gatherings page here. Is there a problem?

BSaphire

Quote from: toshiroronoa on May 13, 2015, 07:24:31 PM
Hi B, I remember I emailed you my Gintama gathering submission info. I requested the time to be at 10:00 am when I emailed you.
I do not see my gathering listed on the official gatherings page here. Is there a problem?
I know this is now resolved but this is EXACTLY why Confirmation is important. Surprised at the number of confirmed considering my master list has OVER 80 gatherings... just saying that once it is closed it's done I need to submit it to Fanime and there are NO changes @ con.
Squidges and THANK YOU to those who have followed procedure and submitted their confirmation posts.
B
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

toshiroronoa

Quote from: BSaphire on May 13, 2015, 10:42:13 PM
Quote from: toshiroronoa on May 13, 2015, 07:24:31 PM
Hi B, I remember I emailed you my Gintama gathering submission info. I requested the time to be at 10:00 am when I emailed you.
I know this is now resolved but this is EXACTLY why Confirmation is important. Surprised at the number of confirmed considering my master list has OVER 80 gatherings... just saying that once it is closed it's done I need to submit it to Fanime and there are NO changes @ con.
Squidges and THANK YOU to those who have followed procedure and submitted their confirmation posts.
B

Ok, thank you for all your help again! :)

toshiroronoa

Your gathering/event name: Gintama Gathering 2015
Your possible attendee count: over 20
1. Full group photo
2. Yorozuya characters
3. Shinsengumi characters
4. Female characters
5. Male characters
6. Requests
7. Funny photos
8. Non-cosplayers group photos
9. Cosplayers group photos