FanimeCon: Participate, Join, Create > Cosplay! Construction, Tips, Gatherings, Advice

Let The Brawl Begin!!! Smash Bros 2023! :D

<< < (31/32) > >>

tactician-megan:
I was Female Corrin in this gathering last year, and I'll be returning as Female Corrin again for Smash Bros!

pokefan995:

--- Quote from: tactician-megan on March 03, 2020, 07:37:28 PM ---I was Female Corrin in this gathering last year, and I'll be returning as Female Corrin again for Smash Bros!

--- End quote ---
Can't wait to see you again. :D

pokefan995:
Bumped up with the newest info from our newest nintendo direct. Arms characters WILL be allowed despite not knowing which character itll be being included. :)

pokefan995:
While it hurts to see Fanime canceling, all we can do is make sure we all stay safe and look forward to the next year. I'll be using the time to perfect the cosplay I would've brought this year! And hey! If you wanna share your Smash Bros themed cosplay, feel free to share them right here. Have a little virtual gathering! :D

pokefan995:
Updated with the newest characters. Can't believe Steve finally made it intro the line up myself, but maybe that's just because of the April Fool's joke last time. XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version