San Francisco Cherry Blossom Festival 2015

Started by kyouheikasaragi, March 18, 2015, 08:28:45 PM

kyouheikasaragi

Hey guys!

The SF Cherry Blossom Festival this year is on
April 11-12 and April 18-19

I plan on going there either the 11th or 12th with a group of my friends, some of whom are cosplaying and I was wondering if there is anyone else that is going that would want to meet up and take some pictures!

Imperial

Psst, light pink on white is halfway impossible to read.

Anywho, I would love to take pictures for this event, just so long as I can carpool up. I am based at SJSU...

kyouheikasaragi

Imperial

Jaye

I'm planning on going on the 12th, but I probably won't be in cosplay. I'll most likely be in lolita :)

kyouheikasaragi

That's still cool! I remember when I went last year I saw plenty of ladies in lolita~

Angelx624

I'm going on the second weekend, both days it seems XD

I'll be in cosplay for the Cosplay Parade on Sunday, and Saturday I'll be with friends and we'll be wearing yukatas(though mine might be more lolita-ish depending on budget)

Looking forward to it!! ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

kyouheikasaragi

I wanted to go to cosplay parade on Sunday but I think I'm only going on the 11th  :-\
but it'll be fun whatever day it is so it's cool

ghoulpixel

Aaa I hope I can go! Many of my cosplaying friends are going too!
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

kyouheikasaragi

Yeah, I plan on meeting some new people there so I could hopefully have some more people to hang out with at Fanime   :D

risli

I'm most likely will be going with my little sisters on Sunday, the 12th. If anyone from around the South Bay have room to carpool, that'll be cool or we can meet up too! I have like no friends that want to go. :(

SkaiRa1n

kyouheikasaragi

SkaiRa1n

CatToy

A bunch of artists are going to be set up upstairs in the Kinokuniya bldg, so come inside and take a look!

kyouheikasaragi

@Cattoy
I remember it being like a mini mini Artist Alley  ;D

Naiagu

I'm going! If my skirt makes it in time, I might go as Kashima from Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun
Fanime line up 2017:
Thur:
Fri: Ruby Rose 4th Season
Sat: Sa-chan(Gintama)
Sun: AM Haruhi (Ouran) / PM Phichit (YOI)

kyouheikasaragi

Naiagu

Probably the 18th and 19th since that's the weekend of the cosplay parade. I'm still debating though since Big Wow is the same weekend.
Fanime line up 2017:
Thur:
Fri: Ruby Rose 4th Season
Sat: Sa-chan(Gintama)
Sun: AM Haruhi (Ouran) / PM Phichit (YOI)