K (-project) 2015

Started by Scepterraven, March 21, 2015, 07:42:51 PM

Scepterraven

Hi there! My group of three will be cosplaying from the K anime series and we were wondering if anyone else was doing this project! Just reply here or email me and we'll see if we can make a meet up. Talk to you soon!

khyaoiness

K! X3
I have so many cosplays I wanna do for Fanime, but this sounds like fun so I might join in on this, don't know as who yet XD
Kingdom Hearts is awesome
as cosplaying as it makes it even better ^^
~Fantasy is always there when reality fails you~

Scepterraven

My group is going to be Izumo, Yata, and Kamamoto. Very excited and I hope to see more people from K!

Snaketheory

Bump! I'm the one in question going as Kamamoto. Hope we can get some more K Cosplayers!!

Snaketheory

Xia

I might be able to go as Kuroh (apron edition!) depending what day and time this meetup will be.

Snaketheory

What day works best for you? Since we only seem to have a handful we can try and make it fit with whatever's best!

BSaphire

Just a reminder that the Cosplay Gatherings Department has not received a "Submission Request" for this gathering and that means it is CURRENTLY NOT listed on the Official Gatherings List and will NOT appear on the Gatherings Boards during Fanime 2015.

The List closes Friday May 15th @ 11:59pm with NO exceptions. Final List is posted by May 17th @ 11:59pm.

Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC