Together We Ride! Fire Emblem Series Gathering 2022!

Started by Hakaru_chan, March 24, 2015, 04:39:51 PM

GrasssnakeGildedserpent

Fanime 2017 cosplays:
Skuld, Kingdom Hearts
Lucina, Fire Emblem

Maybe: Dark side Rey/Genderbend Kylo, Sarada Uchiha, Isabelle Lightwood

My Facebook - All fanime pics are public! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006447810876

Hakaru_chan

Hello everyone! Thank you everyone for your patience!

I have posted the link to the Fire Emblem Gathering poll. Please vote if you are attending! We need to figure out what day and time we're doing this AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! (that way, when its time to turn in our request, we're ready at the get go!) THE SOONER THE BETTER! (The G9 area gets booked the fastest).

If you have any questions/concerns - please do not hesitate to PM me or leave a message here!

Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

Hey everyone! No major updates from me other than that they haven't opened up the gathering submissions yet so please keep voting for your preferred time & date in the links provided.

As a friendly reminder - please do not use this space solely to just exchange friend codes/Fire Emblem game information etc. You may do it if you're already posting something on this thread but make sure to do it all on one post.

Thanks everyone!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

***I WILL BE CLOSING THE POLL THIS FRIDAY! PLEASE GET YOUR VOTES IN NOW! THANK YOU AND CONTINUE TO FOLLOW HERE AND THE FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE FOR UPDATES!***
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

***UPDATE MARCH 13, 2017***

Sorry it's taking a while to officially submit this gathering. Besides the last minute notice of formally submitting it as well as trying to give attendees more time in voting for a preferred spot+timeslot - I was also trying to find out if there were any updates on the sprinklers issue we had last year in the park. Due to the way gatherings are being submitted, we might have to go back to the park during that similar time slot (when the sprinklers came off). I want to avoid that as much as possible.

I am submitting this gathering today but if it comes to us moving to the park again, please be aware of this situation.

Thank you everyone!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

pegasusknight

Hey, I was the Lon'qu from last year! I dunno if I'll be there again, but if so, I'll be there as Owain.

Cordelia

tactician-megan

I was in this gathering last year as Female Corrin/Kamui, and I'll be returning there as Corrin/Kamui! ^^
Cosplay Lineup for Fanime 2023:
Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) - Friday
Hu Tao (Genshin Impact) - Saturday
Female Corrin (Fire Emblem Fates) - Sunday

Phantom Roxas

LordDawn

Goodness, I haven't even started mine >w< (although I have all the patterns cut out so I guess that counts as a start lol)
IG kouhai_dawn

Hakaru_chan

Hey everyone. Sorry I have been MIA but I'm finally FULLY free to devote my time to Fanime until the day comes :)

I'm coming as a phone cutout for the Heroes to put their faces in for selfies haha...

lol...
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

REMINDER! THIS GATHERING IS NOW AT G9 "FALLOUT ZONE". IT WILL NOT BE HELD IN THE PARK AREA ACROSS THE FAIRMONT!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

LAST TIME I WILL BE POSTING ON HERE! IF YOU NEED SOMETHING, PM THE FB EVENT PAGE! THANKS

(REMINDER! THIS GATHERING IS NOW AT G9 "FALLOUT ZONE". IT WILL NOT BE HELD IN THE PARK AREA ACROSS THE FAIRMONT!)
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

*BUMP*

It's that time of the year again!

BTW I am taking a step back from this gathering but I am training my replacement.

See you all soon!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

thecrazycyborggirl

Hello there!!
Excited to be bringing (FE Heroes Brave Princess ver.) Lucina this year!! Hoping to host a gathering on Sunday, so a Saturday FE gathering this year would be nice!
~ Fanime 2022 ~

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: thecrazycyborggirl on March 13, 2018, 08:22:00 PM
Hello there!!
Excited to be bringing (FE Heroes Brave Princess ver.) Lucina this year!! Hoping to host a gathering on Sunday, so a Saturday FE gathering this year would be nice!

Hey there! Sorry I've been MIA from this - I've been in the process of training a few new people to take care of this gathering. There will be more than one person taking care of this gathering (I will be there but just to help!) You are more than welcome to host a separate smaller gathering on Sunday (lots of people plan smaller ones on every other day of Fanime! I think we've had people plan smaller ones on every day of Fanime weekend). Once you have your details down, you can also post on here to let people know of your gathering! (I saw some FE people go to the bridge/park area by the side of the Hilton, although that area was unofficial and out of the jurisdiction and protection of the con itself).

After looking at the official list (posted March 12), and taking into account of the Smash and Nintendo gatherings, I am thinking that there might be a push to have it on Saturday since many FE characters fall into those gatherings as well.

I will be posting more tonight so stay tuned!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

thecrazycyborggirl

haha, apologies for not being specific, I meant that I plan to host a different, non-fire emblem related gathering on Sunday, so having this gathering on Saturday would be great! Considering the other Nintendo gatherings being on Saturday, having this gathering on Saturday would make things much more convenient as well.
~ Fanime 2022 ~

thecrazycyborggirl

Hey there! Just wondering, any updates? Will the gathering still be on Saturday?
~ Fanime 2022 ~

Hakaru_chan

Sorry for being MIA. Due to like, there being no time, I have went ahead and submitted the application for this gathering.

Due to the Nintendo/most of the video game genre gatherings being on Saturday - THIS GATHERING WILL BE ON SATURDAY! It will be RIGHT AFTER THE FIGHTING & NINTENDO GATHERINGS! (Very convenient huh?)

WE WILL APPLY FOR THE TIME SLOT OF 3:30 PM. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME AVAILABLE FOR THE GATHERING AREA OF G6 (THE FALLOUT ZONE). (The only gathering happening at that time is Kingdom Hearts in another area).

Thanks for your patience guys!
  :) :) :) :)

NEW INFORMATION HAS BEEN POSTED
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

*bump*

Thread has been updated. FB page has been updated.

Gathering is a GO!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork