Together We Ride! Fire Emblem Series Gathering 2022!

Started by Hakaru_chan, March 24, 2015, 04:39:51 PM

Hakaru_chan

Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

*bump*

Last time me and the other hosts will be posting here.

If you have any questions or concerns, please post them on the FB event page or go to the Cosplay Gatherings table.

See you all soon!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

FIRE EMBLEM GATHERING WILL BE COMING BACK IN 2019!

TOGETHER WE RIDE!

Best,

Hakaru_Chan - Gathering Host Assistant
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

BUMP! Thank you all for your patience!

Make sure to read the description and take the poll so you can vote for your preferred time/date.

See you all there!

www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Rinv4

Hi! I already filled out the poll for my preferred day (anytime Sunday), but I was wondering what day/time the gathering has usually been held over the years? It's my first time doing a FE cosplay and I'd absolutely hate to cancel because it conflicted with the gathering I'm running (Saturday afternoon).
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: Rinv4 on February 07, 2019, 02:49:59 PM
Hi! I already filled out the poll for my preferred day (anytime Sunday), but I was wondering what day/time the gathering has usually been held over the years? It's my first time doing a FE cosplay and I'd absolutely hate to cancel because it conflicted with the gathering I'm running (Saturday afternoon).

Hey there! Thank you for giving me the heads up! I apologize for getting back to you on this so late!

It's usually been held on Sunday (it's been held on Sunday for the past two years). I've held it once before on a Saturday like three/four years ago.

Also from the looks of the poll - it's pushing for Sunday so hopefully, this doesn't conflict with any of your plans :)

www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

aznguy001

going to come as takumi, and ill have my fujin yumi too.

tactician-megan

I will be attending this gathering as Female Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates!
Cosplay Lineup for Fanime 2023:
Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) - Friday
Hu Tao (Genshin Impact) - Saturday
Female Corrin (Fire Emblem Fates) - Sunday

Rinv4

I saw Fanime put out a tentative gathering list on FaceBook, but I didn't see Fire Emblem on it. I hope everything's just getting sorted out, but I'm eager to find out the confirmed time >.<
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: Rinv4 on March 27, 2019, 02:16:26 PM
I saw Fanime put out a tentative gathering list on FaceBook, but I didn't see Fire Emblem on it. I hope everything's just getting sorted out, but I'm eager to find out the confirmed time >.<

Thanks for checking in with me and this thread. I'm closing the voting poll tomorrow noon.

From there, once submitted - make sure to stay tuned for updates (mostly on FB!).

www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

Hello there! Thank you everyone for your patience! Time, Date and Location has been updated! If you have any questions - please msg on the FB event page as I can get to you faster! (I will periodically check the forums here).

I will check in here again a few days before Fanime.

Thanks everyone! See you soon!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Rinv4

I'll be cosplaying Rinea from Shadows of Valentia!
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Hakaru_chan

*bumping* its only a week till the con and I'm already sleep deprived....
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

Hello everyone! It's 2020, I'm back and ready to ride!

As usually, there will be a poll to vote for this gathering's date/time - please make sure to check this thread and the pending FB event page for it.

Also - due to more FE stuff being available, we will definitely need to speed up the picture taking in order to accommodate everyone and requests.

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding!

Best,

Hakaru Chan
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

thecrazycyborggirl

Hey, just wanted to check in and ask, have you applied yet? There's another host putting on a Three Houses-only gathering and that event has already been accepted for Sunday 3pm...
~ Fanime 2022 ~

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: thecrazycyborggirl on March 03, 2020, 08:31:42 PM
Hey, just wanted to check in and ask, have you applied yet? There's another host putting on a Three Houses-only gathering and that event has already been accepted for Sunday 3pm...

Yes! So this year, due to the increase of gatherings - instead of what I usually do where we vote for a time, place, location etc. - I've just gone ahead and applied for a Sunday slot as usual.

Because we are an anticipated group thats always large - I do have priority in the sense that the Cosplay Gatherings Department/Head has the right/authority to change/adjust the list accordingly in order to accommodate everyone.

Also I know the girl/host in charge of the Three Houses and we both agreed it would be a good idea this year to try to break it up to see if it alleviates the issues I've been having with this gathering having so many people are not being able to accommodate everyone.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I encourage everyone to go to both gatherings!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

tactician-megan

I'll be attending this gathering as Dream Princess Corrin from Fire Emblem Heroes/Fates!
Cosplay Lineup for Fanime 2023:
Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) - Friday
Hu Tao (Genshin Impact) - Saturday
Female Corrin (Fire Emblem Fates) - Sunday

Hakaru_chan

Man, I can't believe its been two years - what a time skip! I miss you guys and the Cosplay Gatherings department is really working hard to try to work things out. Thank you guys for your patience! I can't wait to see everyone soon!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

OK! So due to this gathering always being a gathering and of course being one of the largest - this gathering has already been approved and finalized. Please look at the first page for the final time and listing. I will see everyone that Sunday :) Keep up to date with this gathering through the FB event page as well!

Best,

Hakaru
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork