Anyone from the east bay going to AX?

Started by trickstr13, June 02, 2004, 07:25:28 PM

felicity869

I doubt I'll get there before midnight on friday.

albarosa1116

hmm.. how does saturday early afternoon sound maybe 3pm. If not Sunday at 11:30am?

drallcome

OK.. I think im going down to AX now. Just going to take off one day of work. (Friday). Thanks Ryuunosuke for that one. hehe. Ill be driveing down early friday morning.
Fanime Member since 1999

Logik

Quote from: "albarosa1116"hmm.. how does saturday early afternoon sound maybe 3pm. If not Sunday at 11:30am?
Well, turns out I don't work July 2nd or the 5th, so any day of the gathering should be fine for me (provided no last minute crises happen like with Fanime. Didn't arrive 'til Friday night due to costume). Still have to find a way down there though.-_-
"All you can do is keep on keeping on, and try to believe that tomorrrow will be what it should be - even if it isn't what you expected." -Harry Dresden

ayaminamino

Can someone give me a ride from SF?  :cry:  I really really want to go to AX And don't worry I will pay gas money for sure!!!
~Aya~>.<!!!

drallcome

Well I am driveing down late thursday night from livermore and comming back home on monday afternoon so far. Ive got room for 4 more so far. I think ill be rooming with Ryuunosuke.  I would love for more fanime people to come down since I dont like driveing alone want to hang out with more local people.  Aya guess we can work something out like meet at Dublin/Pleasanton BART station or something.
Fanime Member since 1999

ayaminamino

Quote from: "drallcome"Well I am driveing down late thursday night from livermore and comming back home on monday afternoon so far. Ive got room for 4 more so far. I think ill be rooming with Ryuunosuke.  I would love for more fanime people to come down since I dont like driveing alone want to hang out with more local people.  Aya guess we can work something out like meet at Dublin/Pleasanton BART station or something.

Oh my ^^~ Drall-san you're such a nice person, save a seat for me first, I want to think about how big will my package be.........it's still a problem with the bag......
~Aya~>.<!!!

drallcome

Quote from: "ayaminamino"
Quote from: "drallcome"Well I am driveing down late thursday night from livermore and comming back home on monday afternoon so far. Ive got room for 4 more so far. I think ill be rooming with Ryuunosuke.  I would love for more fanime people to come down since I dont like driveing alone want to hang out with more local people.  Aya guess we can work something out like meet at Dublin/Pleasanton BART station or something.

Oh my ^^~ Drall-san you're such a nice person, save a seat for me first, I want to think about how big will my package be.........it's still a problem with the bag......

Ya.. No problems. Size shouldnt be a problem. I own a midsize suv and there should be pleanty of cargo space for everone. If we have to I can strap stuff to the roof.
Fanime Member since 1999

albarosa1116

The Fanime Board Crew is gonna roll deep at AX!

NOR CAL REPRESENT!  8)

<3

RyuHayabusa

Hey Drall, I left a message on your cell. call me tomorrow ok? I guess if more people are going, then we can share gas $ and what not. I'll talk to Ryuunosuke as well. I hope he isn't mad at me for not thanking him on my LJ.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

shyguy_2357

Although I'm fairly certain I AM NOT GOING...

I could help be a possible 'taxi' service to help who ever needs to get from point A to B  ( relatively speaking of course withing the bay area )

but the better organized you guys will be with the trip down... plus the hotel, plus figuring out when to come back... and making sure u all have enough $$$ so that u dont accidentally strand each other down in LA

i wish u guys the best of luck, and the hope you all have fun at AX...

BTW... what the heck is ASUX ????

i dont know what this is... >_<

drallcome

What is ASUX? Guess you never seen "Fanboy Bebop" at fanime then. "Blood, Bombs, and Boobs, Boobs, Boobs!"  Its a inside joke. Because "This Con BLOWS!!!". hehe

Dont worry about us getting back. Ive got a gas credit card.

Oh only one space left for AX if you want a ride with me.

http://home.comcast.net/~drallcome/asux.avi
Fanime Member since 1999

Logik

Still have room for one more drallcome? I can meet up at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station as well. Just hope there'll still be room for baggage...

BTW, are we gonna share a room or something? If not, that's fine. I'll be more than willing to pay for my share though.
"All you can do is keep on keeping on, and try to believe that tomorrrow will be what it should be - even if it isn't what you expected." -Harry Dresden

drallcome

Quote from: "Logik"Still have room for one more drallcome? I can meet up at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station as well. Just hope there'll still be room for baggage...

BTW, are we gonna share a room or something? If not, that's fine. I'll be more than willing to pay for my share though.

Ill be rooming with Ryuunosuke Ayanami, (Thank you sooo much) so your going to have to be on your own for rooms. sorrys. But I dont mine driveing everyone.  We are still geting plans together for everyone. So far we are going to leave LATE thursday night July 1st, around 12 midnight.  I think barts last stop is around that time. Then leaveing AX around 12 noon monday july 5th.
Fanime Member since 1999

felicity869

Anyone form the board want to room together? I'm going down there with my boyfriend, we haven't bought a room yet, we don't even know which hotel we're stayign in but we thought it would be fun to share a room and nice to save some money. Also, if anyone still needs a ride down there we have two open seats.

fuzzyfaery

pm me your cell # or something?

ax is a big place, that way its easier to meet up

SetsunaKyobashi

hey drall/felicity,

I'm also looking for a ride down, but just a ride down since I'm rooming with people already. I am more than willing to help pay gas money and such, so can you guys talk to me on AIM or PM me/e-mail me at [email protected] ? Thanks a bunch ^_^

drallcome

So far ive got a full-load unless someone can't make it.

Me Drallcome
ayaminamino
RyuDOA2Hayabusa and
Logik
Fanime Member since 1999

albarosa1116

Quote from: "drallcome"So far ive got a full-load unless someone can't make it.

Me Drallcome
ayaminamino
RyuDOA2Hayabusa and
Logik

YAY!!!!!!!!! SEE ALL Y'ALL THERE!!!

Adrono

Hey, is anyone else thats going down going through the Monterey Bay area? I'm in desperate need of a ride, and need to know by the 29th if there is any space, otherwise I have to cancel my room...;_; I'll help pay for gas and be your friend forever...

Edit : Check that, only need a patch of floor now...Anyone have one from 2nd - 5th??