Lack of guests announcements Re: Guests I Want for Fanimecon 2015!!!!!!!!!!

Started by citrus, April 08, 2015, 02:46:13 AM

SquishyK

It is possible that Fanime is waiting to make their official announcement on Music Fest guests until all of them are confirmed (if they have two performers as they have in the past).
I sell cute and geeky polymer clay jewelry!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SquishyKreations
http://squishykreations.tumblr.com

Tested/MythBusters:
"Failure is always an option"
"Try again, fail again, fail better"
"Art is never finished, only abandoned"

Firefury Amahira

Quote from: pitin on May 04, 2015, 11:36:07 AM
It is possible that Fanime is waiting to make their official announcement on Music Fest guests until all of them are confirmed (if they have two performers as they have in the past).
If they haven't gotten something that important nailed down barely 3 weeks from the con, then Fanime's management is in even worse shape than the haters are saying.
"Fandom should be fun!" - Firefury Amahira
--
Looking for help writing fanfiction?

citrus

So... two close weeks to the con and STILL no more guests announcements or announcements for ANYTHING... really? Just really fanime? Then again during the past 4 years I shouldn't be surprised.

Angelx624

Quote from: Firefury Amahira on May 05, 2015, 12:25:38 AM
If they haven't gotten something that important nailed down barely 3 weeks from the con, then Fanime's management is in even worse shape than the haters are saying.
It's less than 2 weeks now and no second Musicfest guest announced yet....... then again Back-On announced themselves before Fanime did, so I doubt the reason is because they don't have a second one confirmed.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 11, 2015, 08:10:05 PM
It's less than 2 weeks now and no second Musicfest guest announced yet....... then again Back-On announced themselves before Fanime did, so I doubt the reason is because they don't have a second one confirmed.
I'm kind of wondering if there will even be a second one... or if they'll have Ai Nonoka perform...
There's only a week to go and that is very last minute if the 2nd group ends up being someone major.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Angelx624

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on May 13, 2015, 12:01:27 AM
Quote from: Angelx624 on May 11, 2015, 08:10:05 PM
I'm kind of wondering if there will even be a second one... or if they'll have Ai Nonoka perform...
There's only a week to go and that is very last minute if the 2nd group ends up being someone major.
Yeah, somehow I have a feeling she will perform along with Back-on. It's what others are saying and we do have about a week to go before the con, so unless they've had someone confirmed for weeks now and are just waiting to announce, then it most likely will be her.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)