Steven Universe Gathering

Started by KatiePants, April 12, 2015, 08:48:02 PM

KatiePants

Hey everyone!
With Steven Universe picking up the pace, I decided to start a gathering at Fanime!
I've been gaining some traffic on attention for this and I haven't seen anyone else hop on starting a gathering.
I'll be there as Lapis with a co-host and we will hopefully have a smoothly run, awesome gathering!

Facebook Event
https://www.facebook.com/events/889653784414078/

List of possible attending: Available on the Public Facebook Link, will update when comments on this thread happen

Photography order
Start with Group Shot with Everyone
1. Crystal Gems + Steven
2. Crystal Gems
3. Crystal Gems + Rose
4. Homeworld Gems
5. Humans
6. Fusions
7. Fusions + Unfused selves
[If time allows, individuals continue]
8. Steven
9. Garnet
10. Amethyst
11. Pearl
12. Rose
13. Lapis Lazuli
14. Peridot
15. Jasper
Closing Group Shot

YaoiCat

Sounds awesome!  I won't be able to make it on Saturday, but if this is on a different day, I'd love to come :)

I'm hoping to have an amethyst cosplay completed by then!

KatiePants

Awesome! So far most people are suggesting Friday and I think that seems most doable

Red_Eye

An excellent idea.  With the show's progress this past year alone, I wouldn't be surprised if the number of cosplayers for it increased greatly!

Amaya0013

I'll be coming to this with a group of friends~ I'm gonna be Steven and I'll have a Garnet, Amethyst, and pearl in tow. Quite possibly a Rose as well.
Cosplay for Fanime 2015:
Monokuma (Dangan Ronpa)
Chibiteratsu (Okamiden)
Steven (Steven Universe)
Cole (Dragon Age Inquisition)
Toboe (Wolf's Rain) maybe

YaoiCat

I think Friday might be tough since people who are coming from work or school will be getting to the con later that day, but it would be fine for me, haha :)

Tabbychan

If it's at a time when we are opening I'll be goign as Rose Quartz with Pearl, Amethyst, Lapis, Steven, Garnet, and Greg <3

Bolli

Aww sweet if it falls on Saturday or Sunday, I would love to attend this gathering! :3

I'm dressing up as Amethyst and my little cousin will be either Steven or Garnet shape shifted into Steven.
He can't deicide.

YaoiCat

Just saw on the gatherings list that the Steven U gathering is listed for 4PM on Friday, is that the official time?

Devi 1313

I'm really, really tempted to whip up Lapis Lazuli in time for this!! If I do my boyfriend is going to be Beach Hunk Steven from So Many Birthdays.
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

KatiePants

The gathering has been added on the list of gatherings as the official time, date, and location. First post has been modified.
Thanks for all the interest!
Hope to see you all there!

alicemable

I'll be there as pearl with steven

mama zilly

I'm talking to my Sapphire right now to see if she wants to switch up our schedule and do Ruby and Sapphire on Friday, so look for us! :)
mamakyoko.tumblr
fanime lineup:
F: Ruby (SU)
SAT: Kyoko Sakura, Ryuko Matoi
SUN: sweet lolita
M: Moemura (?)
Come see the PMMM panel Saturday at 10am in Panel Room 2!

Din_Kinomoto

Agh, is this Friday or Saturday? My Pearl, Amethyst, and I(I will be Lapis Lazuli!) are doing this Sunday :(

YaoiCat

coriechan

I'll be running around as Jasper on Friday! I'm definitely gonna try to make it to this meetup!!
Cosplay List 2015:
- Jasper [Steven Universe]
-Cosmo [Fairly Odd Parents]

Red_Eye

After last episode, I wonder how many folks will attempt a quick revamp to their Amethyst costumes....

Beastcub

count my group in for 4 more cosplays :D

Devi 1313

Bumping to see if any photos have surfaced of this yet!
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

Pounce!

FB Event link above has a few so far.