♫ ~ Vocaloid Gathering 2022 ~ ♫

Started by Rinv4, April 16, 2015, 11:56:39 AM

Rinv4

Thank you everyone that was able to make last year's Vocaloid gathering! We're looking forward to running it again for Fanime 2020!

Note1: Fanmade (Ex: Neru, Haku, genderbends), UTAU (Ex: Teto, Defoko, Momo), CeVIO (Ex: ALYS, ONE), and Project Sekai characters are welcome! We try to be up to date with most things, but in the event neither of us recognize you and you haven't had any chance to go up for a photo, please speak with us! We want everyone to have fun and get photos!

Note2: Sorry! This is not the gathering for cosplays of Utaite/Human singers (Ex: 96Neko, Mafumafu) or Virtual Youtubers (Ex: Kizuna AI) as they are not characters with synthesized voices. Project Sekai characters are the only exception to this rule.

♫ ~ Fanime Vocaloid Gathering 2020 ~ ♫

*Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

FaceBook:TBA

Day: Saturday
Time: 4:00pm

Attending:
✿ TBA - Rinv4 (Gathering Leader)
✿ TBA - Lenv4 (Gathering Leader)

Photo order:
Start of gathering group photo
Vocaloid [Individual character photos]
UTAU [Group]
CeVIO [Group]
Project Sekai [Group]
Requests [Pairings, ships, groups, characters you just want photos together, funny ideas, whatever!]
End group photo [Rainbow order]
If there's time, we'll line up and do seven second individual shots
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

Hey, just letting everyone know that we've been approved for 5pm Friday at G5! \(' ▽ ' \ )
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

RoyalSlothCos

Hi~. I'll be there as Luka from the Seven Deadly Sins song Lust.
So excited to finally cosplay a vocaloid! xD
Fanime 2015 cosplay;
Luka Megurine (Seven Deadly Sins - Lust)-Friday
Pyrrha (RWBY)-Saturday
Navi/Proxi (LOZ: OoT/Hyrule Warriors)-Sunday
Yumoto Hakone (Bouei-bu - School uniform)-Monday
GoT style dress (cold nights only)

Making;
Juan (RWBY (for a friend)

harel55

Ahoy all! I'll be there as Matryoshka Len (might need some help figuring out the costume, it's my first time O.o). Also, hi there queeniesloth, I can't wait to see your Lukana cosplay! :D

Rinv4

Updated~ Looking forward to seeing everyone! If anyone else is attending, please feel free to post! I'd love to hear what everyone plans to wear~ (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

ephemient

Please don't expect too much, but I'll be around dressed as Miku.

animefreak4o8

Hello I'll be cosplaying Halloween Miku!

Motoko

Ah I didn't know this was still going on...
Would have come as Yowane Haku but the time isn't good for me...
=/

Rinv4

Quote from: Motoko on May 18, 2015, 02:29:58 PM
Ah I didn't know this was still going on...
Would have come as Yowane Haku but the time isn't good for me...
=/

Aww that's too bad, we would've loved to have you :<

Taking next year's gathering into consideration, would there be a better time/day? Is it because Friday's just a bad day or is it better for the gathering to be earlier in the day? If I could get everyone's thoughts that'd be great!
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

magicalcreampuff

Hey I saw some fantastic cosplays!

www.magicalcreampuff.com

More on my site. Let me know if you need any HQ images of anything.
*Link Removed*

Kumoshi

Rinv4

Hi everyone, I just updated the top post for Fanime 2016!

Right now we're thinking about having the gathering on Friday at 5:00pm like last year, but if there are any other preferences, please comment and we will definitely take them into consideration. \(' v ' )
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

airanimechiic

I hope the gathering will on Friday! (if not saturday, but definitely not sunday).
I'll be coming as Yuzuki Yukari
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

Rinv4

Updated~!

Seeing as the gathering submission forms have opened today, I'll probably submit something really soon and try to get a confirmation for Friday at 5pm.
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

Hi guys! I don't mean to double post but we're confirmed for Friday at 5pm at G5~!

I'm aware that some people had trouble finding the location last year. If you attended last year's gathering, we'll be in the same place this year. However to try and help people out in advance, I plan on making a map to explain how to get there so hopefully we won't have too many people getting lost again. If you're not sure where the G5 location is, please check back in May and I should have link in the in the top post for a map explaining how to find the area! \(' v '  )
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

Another update! I've made a map of how to find the G5 gathering location which you can view here: http://tinyurl.com/z9qlusp
I hope it's easy to understand, and sorry about using MS Paint! (It's the only software available for me right now;; :-[ )

Explanation: From the main entrance area of the convention center, walk along the sidewalk in the direction of the Hilton until you reach the first turn with several short pillars lined up. Turn into there and continue walking along the rows of trees. All the way at the end and up the small staircase is the G5 location.

Alternatively, you can also reach the gathering location through the little restaurant on the first floor of the Hilton. However in recent years it seems that people haven't been allowed to pass through, in what I believe to be an attempt to keep all the con attendees from constantly walking through and disturbing the customers sitting there. Assuming the same goes for this year, please do not count on being able to take this "shortcut" to the gathering location. If possible, please pay attention to the time and give yourself enough time to walk and find the gathering. It's a shame when people miss the first group shot cuz they were just a little too late;; (> A < ;; )

If there's still any confusion on how to reach the G5 location, please feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to help explain more! :3
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

Bumping this thread up as the gathering is tomorrow!! Again, please check out the map to be sure how to reach the gathering. And if you haven't already posted what you plan to wear, feel free to- it's not too late!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the gathering tomorrow~!! \(^ v ^ )/
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

ephemient

I took some photos, https://goo.gl/photos/eLoS9XogN4VhV1LC6. Not so many and not the best, but I haven't seen the official photography staff's yet.

Couldn't take any with myself though. :-\

airanimechiic

I will be there as Yuzuki Yukari (v4) ^^b
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

Rinv4

Hello everyone! Updated the thread for 2017~!

What would everyone think about moving the gathering to Saturday around possibly 3pm, 4pm, or 5pm? I've found that Fridays seem to be a bit difficult for some people to attend which is why I'm considering trying for a weekend day this year. Is there any preference? If people like having it on Friday at 5pm like we've usually done, then we can continue doing that, otherwise I'll look into if Saturday is possible.

Thoughts and feedback would be very much appreciated! ♫
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)