♫ ~ Vocaloid Gathering 2022 ~ ♫

Started by Rinv4, April 16, 2015, 11:56:39 AM

Rinv4

Bumping this, but I requested our gathering to be Saturday at 4:00pm! Just waiting for the official list to confirm our time now~ ^^
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

Heyo~ We've been confirmed for Saturday at 4:00pm! Our location has changed again, this year we'll be at G8! ⭐️
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

One week away!

It was brought to our attention that there was a request to do something in honor of wowaka during the gathering. (For anyone that hasn't heard, he passed away earlier this year.) However I'm not terribly sure what we could do. Everybody singing along to Rolling Girl was suggested, but I don't think everyone is able to sing in Japanese (I know I can't ^^; ).

If anyone has any ideas that will fit within the gathering's time limit, please feel free to suggest them. I know in past years somebody would occasionally bring speakers to the gathering to play music off of, so if anyone plans to do that again this year then please consider throwing in a few wowaka songs. Thank you!
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

Updating this thread for 2020~

The date/time/location is undecided at the moment, let us know if you have any thoughts about it!
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

Hi! I've submitted the gathering application and am aiming for Saturday around 4:00pm. I'll update again once we're approved.

Also we are keeping an eye out for Fanime announcements regarding the COVID-19 situation. If Fanime is still held Memorial Day weekend, please be aware that people may not feel comfortable standing too close during group photos. Because of this, please especially make sure it's okay with another cosplayer if you want to pose holding hands, hugging, picking someone up, etc. (It's possible we might discourage this behavior, we are still deciding.)

This is truly an unusual situation, but we will do our best to make this gathering still work. In the meantime please try to stay safe and make smart decisions, not just for your own health but for the health of others.
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

Hello! I'm checking for interest whether or not to still hold the Vocaloid gathering for 2022. How comfortable is everyone with attending gatherings at cons? Are you still going, or intend to skip them? Due to Covid still existing, it will likely be an outdoor, masks-on gathering and we may skip the large group photos. As I am still concerned for everyone's health, I am wondering if it's best to just cancel.

Please let me know. As of now, I have not received much feedback so I am seriously considering canceling the gathering due to lack of interest.
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)