♫ ~ Vocaloid Gathering 2022 ~ ♫

Started by Rinv4, April 16, 2015, 11:56:39 AM

CallMeRed

My friend and I will be going to the con as GUMI and Rin Luvoratorrrrrrrry. but we would only be able to do it on saturday.

Rinv4

Quote from: CallMeRed on February 09, 2017, 10:26:14 PM
My friend and I will be going to the con as GUMI and Rin Luvoratorrrrrrrry. but we would only be able to do it on saturday.

Thank you for the feedback! I'm definitely going to try for Saturday then since there haven't been any objections to that day and, like you, some people can't do Friday anyway.

Now to wait for the 2017 gathering forms to open~ \( ` ω ´ )/
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

Just an update, but I submitted a form for the gathering and requested Saturday at 3pm! I hope that works for everyone and it's accepted. This is NOT a confirmed time yet, I will update again when we do have a confirmed timeslot~
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

belovedcosplay

I'll be attending this year as Love Philosophia Len. Any day works for me, Saturday included ^^
FB: beloved.cosplay
IG: n1ghtghost

Lineup for Fanime 2016
Day 1: Kagamine Len - VOCALOID
Day 2: Ginko - Yuri Kuma
Day 3: Rider - FSN
Day 4: Tachibana Hotaru - Aoharu x Kikanjuu

Rinv4

Quote from: belovedcosplay on March 26, 2017, 03:21:49 AM
I'll be attending this year as Love Philosophia Len. Any day works for me, Saturday included ^^

Updated! I only submitted times for Saturday afternoon, so I think we should definitely get something around then as long as staff doesn't have any major problems with it. :)
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Miu

Ahh I won't be cosplaying Miku this year, but will come back next year for her :') Hopefully there will be another Vocaloid gathering hosted in Fanime 2018!
FRIDAY: KRUL TEPES
SATURDAY: ARABIAN ELI AYASE
SUNDAY: ARABIAN ELI AYASE ~ CASUAL ELI AYASE
MONDAY: CASUAL ELI AYASE ~ N/A

Rinv4

Quote from: Miu on March 26, 2017, 10:10:13 PM
Ahh I won't be cosplaying Miku this year, but will come back next year for her :') Hopefully there will be another Vocaloid gathering hosted in Fanime 2018!

We've been hosting the Vocaloid gathering since 2015 and intend to continue doing so~ ;)
Hope to see you next year then!! ♡ ♡ ♡
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

Hi guys! We've been CONFIRMED for 3:00pm Saturday at G5~! \( ` ω ´ )/

Please be sure to check out the map on my the first post so you know where to go, and if possible, please try to be a little early! We hope to start the gathering as close to 3:00pm as we can, if you show up 10 minutes later you'll have missed the first group photo and possibly your character photo! If you can't help being late, no worries, we do latecomer photos and there's still the second group photo, but I do think the gathering is much more fun the earlier you are~ \(0 ω < )
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

StarPalace

Hi everyone! I'm going as Daina for the weekend. I'll definitely make sure to come.
2017 Cosplays

Daina(Vocaloid)
Xion(Kingdom Hearts)
Casual Princess Ariel

Rinv4

Quote from: StarPalace on April 02, 2017, 01:13:06 PM
Hi everyone! I'm going as Daina for the weekend. I'll definitely make sure to come.

Updated~!
and omg- I've never seen a Daina before!! I'm so looking forward to seeing you there!!! ♡ \(> ω < )
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

GodTierCosplay

Hello! I'm Fandom, nice to meet you all. My friend Kiku and I are attending Fanime for the first time this year, and we'll be going as Senbonzakura Len and Kaito (Me as Len, and Kiku as Kaito).

Rinv4

Quote from: GodTierCosplay on April 05, 2017, 08:20:19 PM
Hello! I'm Fandom, nice to meet you all. My friend Kiku and I are attending Fanime for the first time this year, and we'll be going as Senbonzakura Len and Kaito.

Updated~! Hope I entered it correctly into the attendee list, if not feel free to let me know~ :)

And for first timers, if you're not familiar with where it will be, I strongly recommend trying to head to the gathering location a little early since people have had trouble finding and getting to the location in the past. There's a cafe next to the gathering spot that has a door to get in and out of the convention center, however we are NOT allowed to go through there and you will have to reach the gathering by walking around outside.

(Map to location: https://68.media.tumblr.com/f85e1d1ee798d2380ffee0370f96a97b/tumblr_o5b2vjGWfL1tvidsco1_1280.png)
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

GodTierCosplay

Thank you for the advice! I think Fandom and Kiku got switched around (Kiku is Kaito, not Len, and Fandom is Len, not Kaito) on accident though. Thanks again, we'll make sure to come early!

:.CCC

Rinv4

Quote from: GodTierCosplay on April 06, 2017, 05:25:14 PM
Thank you for the advice! I think Fandom and Kiku got switched around (Kiku is Kaito, not Len, and Fandom is Len, not Kaito) on accident though. Thanks again, we'll make sure to come early!

I thought I might've gotten those mixed up, it's fixed now!

Quote from: Akiyama on April 06, 2017, 11:02:47 PM
I'm going as Senbonzakura Gumi c:

Updated~! :3
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

GodTierCosplay

Sorry for making you update again, but our friend Mika will also be attending as Senbonzakura Rin.

Rinv4

Quote from: GodTierCosplay on April 07, 2017, 07:28:38 PM
Sorry for making you update again, but our friend Mika will also be attending as Senbonzakura Rin.

No need to apologize! I'm super happy to update~!  ;)
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Marodynamic

Rinv4

Instagram (◕‿◕✿)

Rinv4

Bumping this up~ We're less than a month away to the con! I hope everyone's cosplays are coming along well \(^ - ^ )
Instagram (◕‿◕✿)