SMT/Persona Afternoon and Midnight Gathering 2015

Started by G-Force, April 16, 2015, 11:59:40 AM

G-Force

Hey folks, sorry if we're cutting close. Date and times can change depending on the schedules of the other attendees. Here are the tentative plans

Day:5/23
Time: 4PM and 11:30 PM
Photography Order:
Group Shop
Group shop by series
Characters
Scene Recreations
Misc. Shots

Other Info: Feel free to suscribe to our FB group for more information of the CA cosplay gathering scene.
https://www.facebook.com/SMTCACosplay?fref=ts

If you're familiar with how the gatherings are ran it will be the same way. First a few game group shots then character specific pictures. Afterwards we'll do a final group shot then requests. Midnight gathering is geared toward general hanging out and catching extra photos, it won't be too heavily focuses on picture taking. Unfortunately there is no big official plans for King's Game

Character List
creylune - Chie (P4)
Amarok - Flynn (SMT IV)
Anti-Gonist & Crew - (Yu, Minato, P5 Protag)
Ariel Ningyo - (Rise/Mitsuru)
DaKree~ - (Ken Amada)
airwickkim - (Yu)
Leutheria - Human Morgana (P5)

creylune

I should be able to make it to the daytime gathering as Chie Satonaka! Wish I could make it to the nighttime one too q_q
Fanime 2017 Cosplay Lineup
- Mauve (ACCA 13)
- Akira Kurusu/Protagonist (P5)

@creylune and creylune on tumblr!

Amarok

Hope to make it to one of these with my Flynn (SMT IV) cosplay! Thank you for remembering SMT exists, even though it will probably be all Persona cosplayers besides me, lol

G-Force

Gathering list updated and date changed as I said it was on the 30th.

Quote from: Amarok on April 18, 2015, 09:18:01 PM
Hope to make it to one of these with my Flynn (SMT IV) cosplay! Thank you for remembering SMT exists, even though it will probably be all Persona cosplayers besides me, lol

I'll be the first to admit that my non Persona knowledge is anemic at best however I make sure that characters from the lesser known games get their time in the spotlight.

Anti-Gonist

YES FINALLY I HAD BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS! YAH I'M GOING TO BE ACTUALLY BE MINAKO ARISATO/YU NARUKAMI, AND BRINGING MINATO ARISATO AND P5 PROTAG! XD We will definitely be there at the afternoon, not so sure about midnight :(
Fanime 2016
Friday: Persona 5 Phantom Thief
Saturday: Naoya Toudou
Sunday: Scheherazade
Monday:
Others:

Ariel Ningyo

Will be bringing my Mitsuru cosplay and my Rise (Dancing All Night) cosplay. I will be at the midnight gathering for sure but not sure which of the two I will do yet :)
Fanime Cosplay Schedule TBD

DaKree~

I'll try to come to the afternoon gathering as carlclover!Ken Amada, but I have a Pump It Up tournament, but I should be able to check out the midnight one.

airwickkim

Hi there! This will be my first Fanime so I'm pretty excited! :D

I'll be going as Yu Narukami! I got kinda worried that I wouldn't find any Persona people so I'm happy that this thread was made~

G-Force

Thanks for the update. List has been updated. Don't forget to spread the word and let people know as I've heard that many people do not think there's a gathering.

Leutheria

I'll be attending as a human interpretation of Morgana from P5  ;)
Definitely the afternoon, midnight depends on how dead I feel lol.

Rinota

I'll be attending the 4pm one as Naoto, in her detective outfit ^u^

BSaphire

Just a reminder that the Cosplay Gatherings Department has not received a "Submission Request" for this gathering and that means it is CURRENTLY NOT listed on the Official Gatherings List and will NOT appear on the Gatherings Boards during Fanime 2015.

I can list both if the SR gets submitted.

The List closes Friday May 15th @ 11:59pm with NO exceptions. Final List is posted by May 17th @ 11:59pm.

Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

linefaced

Hi everybody! I will be returning to help G-Force out with running both these gatherings. I'm undecided as to what I'll be attending as for the day gathering, but at the midnight gathering I'll have a group of palette 16 recolors from P4 Ultimax. c: Looking forward to seeing you all there!

ZotBuster

Hey there!

It's my first Fanime and my first cosplay gathering so I'm super stoked there's some SMT representation. I should be able to make it out to the 4pm gathering as Walter from SMT IV.

Quote from: Amarok on April 18, 2015, 09:18:01 PM
Thank you for remembering SMT exists, even though it will probably be all Persona cosplayers besides me, lol

I had the exact same fear so I'm glad there's somebody else going from SMT xD

tactician-megan

I'm going as Hibiki Kuze, from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2.
Cosplay Lineup for Fanime 2023:
Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) - Friday
Hu Tao (Genshin Impact) - Saturday
Female Corrin (Fire Emblem Fates) - Sunday

W1ldK

I'll be there both times as Yosuke with his Dancing All Night outfit! :D
Fanime 2015 cosplays:

Kuroh Yatogami (K)
Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4: Dancing all Night
Lu Xun (Dynasty Warriors 8) Masquerade Contestant

POOTERS

Im going to this as a photographer, also might play music from the series.
Deidara(Naruto: Shippuden)
Yuri Lowell(Tales of Vesperia)
Sesshomaru(Inuyasha)

Sunara Ishi

I took some pics of your afternoon gathering.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sunara_ishi/sets/72157651235379084
My camera is old so the pics are so-so.

I hope someone else shares pics of the midnight gathering as I was unable to stop by to see it. (My camera can't do night photography anyway... )
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula