CLAMP Gathering 2015

Started by Xia, April 27, 2015, 01:02:57 AM

Xia

Hello CLAMP fans! I know there were some cosplayers who wanted to know if a CLAMP gathering was being organized, so I got in touch with hellangel, who had organized the past few years. Don't worry, she's been really busy but would still want to keep this running! So I made a new thread for now so I can edit interested peeps.

ANYWHO logistics. These are not fixed, although in the past, Saturdays at 1 seemed to work the best.

Day: Sat. May 23rd
Time: 1:00 PM
Location: G8c - (Marriott side) tree area and side corner of con center

---SERIES---

Magic Knight Rayearth
Hikaru: jodiberry +1
Fuu: jodiberry
Umi jodiberry +1

Cardcaptor Sakura
Sakura: soulforsky (2nd movie battle outfit); LaParureCosplay (uniform); Lakari (Catch You Catch Me)
Syaoran: syaoran--li (tumblr)

Horitsuba Gakuen
Kurogane: Xia

-------

Photography Order
All CLAMP Group Photo
Group photo by series
Requests
All CLAMP regroup
Funny Photos
CLAMP Angst Photos

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

infntforsky

This is great, thanks guys! And Saturday and 1PM is actually perfect, since that is when I would be actually wearing my costume (the other days I would be doing another anime)! I shall be Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura, in her movie 2 battle outfit! Excited to see all the CLAMP cosplayers!
~2019 Cosplay List:

Cardcaptor Sakura Butterfly Battle outfit New Artwork 
Female!Gellert Grindelwald

Xia

Awesome, welcome aboard!

I am still thinking what would be a good location. Any preference you have?

infntforsky

Oh I'm not even sure... Probably somewhere outside would be great~ but probably at 1 it might be hot, it really depends on what area is not occupied at that time on Saturday.
~2019 Cosplay List:

Cardcaptor Sakura Butterfly Battle outfit New Artwork 
Female!Gellert Grindelwald

Xia

I put down G8b as a preferred area. It's on the Marriott side, along the convention center's wall. There should be plenty of shade.

LaParureCosplay

O SNAP!
I have two sakura outfits I can do.
I'll most likely go in the school uniform ( nwn )
My Catch you catch me opening outfit is very big, so I may leave it at home this time around :U

I plan on skating around with my elbow pads and kero!
I plan on seeing everyone there <3
Instagram @ La_Parure_Cosplay
Facebook @ La Parure Cosplay

Xia

Added! It'll be fun to see you come in with roller skates!

The exact details of the location has changed, but essentially there's still a wall with shade. But yeah, the gathering is confirmed, woot!

jobiberry

I'm hoping to attend with 2 others as the 3 Rayearth girls if our Hikaru can make it that day!  We're doing artbook manga Priestess versions. :D
Fanime 2013 cosplay~

*Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn- Friday and Saturday
*Marceline the Vampire Queen- Saturday
*Briar Rose- Sleeping Beauty peasant version- Sunday
*Super Sailor Venus-  Sunday or Monday

Lakari

I'll be there as 'Catch You, Catch Me' Sakura Kinomoto on Saturday! So excited to see you all this year!
I love candy, I love sugar, I love to be a chuchu forever~ XD

Xia

Alright! So happy to see CLAMP cosplayers represent. ^_^

I have confirmed confirmed our gathering, so it will be listed during Fanime, yay'

@jodiberry, I wasn't sure if you are going as Fuu or Umi, so I put you as Fuu. Let me know if you're actually going as Umi.