Tales of... Series Gathering 2015 *gallery posted*

Started by Marjolycookie, April 27, 2015, 03:53:09 PM

Marjolycookie

Tales of... Series Gathering
*starting new thread since previous topic leader was inactive, will update daily or as needed*

https://www.facebook.com/events/1440868689557392/

Day: Sunday
Time: 12:00pm
Location: G8 B&C (same as last year, trees outside con center)
List of possible attending:

Symphonia
Sheena
Raine

Abyss
Natalia (swimsuit) (maybe)
Natalia (default)

Legendia
Will

Vesperia
Raven
Judith
Yuri
Estelle

Graces
Richard

Xillia
Gaius
Ivar
Wingul
Leia (maid DLC)
Alvin
Leia (default)

Xillia 2
Ludger
Elle
Elize (maybe)
Victor
Jude

Hearts
Hisui

Zestiria
Sorey
Mikleo
Rose (maybe)

Photography Order:
Full series group
Each game represented
Ladies
Ladies & Zelos (if we have one)
Ladies & Guy (if we have on)
Guys
Main characters
Villains
NPCs
Traitors
Classes (Healers, Mages, etc)
Family portraits
Couples
Good vs Evil
Derpy group

Feel free to suggest anything you'd particularly like to see!

xac

Yay! I can't wait!!!!  ;D

Any chance we can have a healer's shoot?

Marjolycookie

Yup. A lot of what we can do kinda depends on who shows up. I can work with any attendance we get. Hopefully a bunch of healers!

mama zilly

Heyo, my friend doesn't have a forum account, but he'll be there as Jude (Xillia 2 design). His tumblr is swagmasterlowell (what a big nerd)
mamakyoko.tumblr
fanime lineup:
F: Ruby (SU)
SAT: Kyoko Sakura, Ryuko Matoi
SUN: sweet lolita
M: Moemura (?)
Come see the PMMM panel Saturday at 10am in Panel Room 2!

Marjolycookie

Haha, I've added him. Only have the info here and on facebook, but feel free to share! :)

Marjolycookie

Kranz

I will be cosplaying as Alvin from original Tales of Xillia. It is my first time cosplaying ever so it'll be exciting for sure! Btw, does anyone know if they will allow Alvin's sword and gun to be peacebonded? My sword is solid wood but is definitely not sharp enough to cut anything and is as heavy as a bat. The gun itself is made of PVC and wood and has no moving parts whatsoever.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting other fans of the Tales series!

Marjolycookie

If it's wood and not metal sword, you should be fine. There's a pretty thorough weapons policy in the pinned section of this forum. Recommend you ask there if you're unsure. I haven't had an issue with wood, foam, or PVC props at this con, as long as it's clearly a prop and not too weapon-like.

Anyway, glad to have you joining us this year! Good choice for a first costume :)

Nishi

Quote from: Kranz on May 05, 2015, 12:39:42 PM
I will be cosplaying as Alvin from original Tales of Xillia. It is my first time cosplaying ever so it'll be exciting for sure! Btw, does anyone know if they will allow Alvin's sword and gun to be peacebonded? My sword is solid wood but is definitely not sharp enough to cut anything and is as heavy as a bat. The gun itself is made of PVC and wood and has no moving parts whatsoever.

Hey! I'm cosplaying Alvin too and also have wood props, it's totally fine. Most issues are with metal or live steel, and projectile guns (like airsoft). So as long as you don't have those you can have them peacebonded. :D
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:
Hetalia, Tales of Zestiria, Psycho Pass

Sunara Ishi

I might switch from Elize (Xillia 2) to Rose (Zestiria) if I finish making Rose in time & find a wig.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Marjolycookie

Good luck finishing, there's not much time left! Of course I'd love to have more Zestiria, but either is great.

Updated with most recent list.

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: Marjolycookie on May 13, 2015, 09:31:56 AM
Good luck finishing, there's not much time left! Of course I'd love to have more Zestiria, but either is great.

Updated with most recent list.
Believe it or not but it is actually like 90% done... just have the pockets, belts, and a few other finishes to go. Probably won't have her swords this time around. But I'll probably come as Rose... as long as no major disasters happen. >.>;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Marjolycookie

Attendance list updated!

Look forward to seeing you all this weekend :)

Marjolycookie

Thanks to all ~30 of you who came!

Pics from my camera are at: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.388860014632840.1073741895.100005265336181&type=1&l=264e577ac3

They are at the bottom since I photo dumped my phone before the camera and I'm too lazy to re-order the album. Sorry!!
(it's a public album so you don't need facebook to view)

Sunara Ishi

Thanks for the pics. I'll get my few pics up as soon as possible.

~looks at pictures of myself~ well... some of my poses could've been better. -.-; I need to learn how to pose better. And I need to get my weight down. O:
It was nice meeting everyone (some of you again) and sorry if I was awkward to some of you... I have a tendency to stick my foot in my mouth.

Edit: The few pics I took in-between poses:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sunara_ishi/sets/72157653150548449
Please note that my camera is kind of old.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O