PLEASE BRING Markers from Japan!!

Started by bobcat888, April 28, 2015, 05:40:34 PM

bobcat888

I don't know where to post this but if anyone who has access to paint markers from Japan sees this, please bring them to Fanime this year. Pilot, Magic Ink, Japanese Uni Markers. BRING THEM ALL! If you can buy them in bulk, let me know on here and I'll buy a box from you. Thank you.

Also, does the guest section seem super lacking to anyone else? Like, who are these people!?

Does anyone remember these anime review videos by this club who's leader or president was called Agent ____. I can't remember his name, I think he was Japanese and wore glasses. Really lo-res videos, looked to be early-mid 00's, possibly late 90s but I doubt it.

Thanks for reading.

Dajoo

Our vendors do include Deleter which sells the items you mentioned. This year we also have a new art supply vendor Kuretake Zig.

If you are referring to the type used in Gundam Models you might try BlueFin.

Please post separately for issues not regarding the Dealers' Hall, so it can be addressed.
Dealers Head       2012-2016
Item Check Head  2014
Dealers Staff        2009-2011
Vid Staff              2005-2008

Exhibits Staff AOD 2014-20 ??? ???

bobcat888

Quote from: Dajoo on April 29, 2015, 12:27:57 AM
Our vendors do include Deleter which sells the items you mentioned. This year we also have a new art supply vendor Kuretake Zig.

If you are referring to the type used in Gundam Models you might try BlueFin.

Please post separately for issues not regarding the Dealers' Hall, so it can be addressed.

I'm not talking about these kinds of markers. This is an example of Magic Ink:
http://img.diytrade.com/smimg/776632/9186660-2910755-0/nn/a.jpg

Magic Ink also makes a wide variety of markers that have not made their way to the US yet. These are not really for paper specifically, more for larger art projects. Broad permanent paint pens is what I'm looking for. Many thanks!