Akame ga Kill Gathering Fanime 2015

Started by TaikoCosplay, April 29, 2015, 04:14:21 PM

TaikoCosplay

Greeting everyone! For all Fans/Cosplayers of Akame Ga Kill, I'm hoping to get this gathering together so we can meet up for photo opts and hang out.

A little synopsis:
Tatsumi is a self-acknowledge country bumpkin who is nonetheless a well trained fighter. He and two companions leave their remote village to head to the Imperial City to find a way to relieve their friends and family from ruinous taxation imposed by the authorities. Yet the Imperial City is filled with unimaginable amounts of corruption and evil from supernatural sources. Tatsumi is immediately swindled after reaching the City and nearly loses everything soon after, but finds himself allied with an unlikely group of assassins.

Day: Saturday
Time: 1:30p.m. - 2:30p.m.

Attendance/Character List
NightRaid
Tatsumi: TaikoCosplay
Akame: JiJicos/Tamayaki Cosplay/KenaTsao
Leone: Tekkon.Kinkreet/Lashonne Boo
Mine:
Sheele:Trap_Hime
Najenda: bbww
Susanou: Luffy XIII
Lubbock: Exoki/Cosplay Circus BF/hazukirou
Bulat: Matt Man
Incursio: TaikoCosplay
Chelsea: SiennaCosplay/Cosplay Circus

Jaegers
Esdeath: Anna_Greenwood_/Ciara_H/Michelle Lindsey/necikait
Bols:
Kurome: Jyhiro
Wave:
Run:
Seryu:
Dr. Stylish:
Grand Chariot: theabeyanthero

ATTENTION: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this Year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures, please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group, when the pictures are being taken, you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Orders

Group Shots
Nightraid
Jaegers
Male Characters
Female Characters
Love interest Characters

Also I have requested for some photogs to attend for requested shoots if you'd like private shoots, please contact me.
More information will be updated as it become available.
I've confirmed Kairu Photography (http://www.kairuphotos.com) to be at the event to take photos. As well as my team from www.facebook.com/TaikoCosplay to take photos for whoever wants photos

Cosplay Circus

Planning to cosplay as Chelsea with my boyfriend as Lubbock, not sure what day we'll be wearing them but will try and make it if it ends up working out~

About the location, is that the building across the street from the convention center?
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

TaikoCosplay

Quote from: Cosplay Circus on May 05, 2015, 06:26:01 PM
Planning to cosplay as Chelsea with my boyfriend as Lubbock, not sure what day we'll be wearing them but will try and make it if it ends up working out~

About the location, is that the building across the street from the convention center?

It's the Park area right across the street from the Fairmont Hotel. I'll be walking around as Incursio holding a sign early in the morning leading people to the area

TaikoCosplay

Still looking to fill in the spots for some missing characters from the show!!! If you're Cosplaying from Akamegakill, please respond. Thanks!

Hazukirou

Hey (=^_^=)
I will be going as Lubbock on Saturday!

TaikoCosplay

TaikoCosplay

I'll have all the photos i took at the gathering uploaded by no later than Friday to my page: www.facebook.com/TaikoCosplay