Still getting "Please Check Out blah blah" error, it's ok?

Started by vralls13, May 04, 2015, 09:52:23 PM

vralls13

Just to be clear I am still seeing the

"Please Check Out and provide a credit card number to complete registration and confirm your hotel reservation."

error on my fully paid up, fully reserved Fanime reg. I was told months ago not to worry about it, and it would go away soon. Well it's still there and I just want to make sure that everything is ok.

Please be clear in your response,

thanks

ewu

Contact the Fanime registration provider CMR and they should be able to resolve this. Feel free to confirm with them if they were the ones that told you not to worry about it.

Email:
[email protected]
Phone (Mon-Fri 9am-9pm ET):
800-924-4232 (US & Canada)
415-979-2282 (International)
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

InsaneDavid

I've had the same message since my second log in to registration, for both my girlfriend and myself, for months since paying.  If I click the confirmation link I get the full paid QR code with my payment information so I'm not worried myself.  This is the same for both our separate registrations, which I why I'm not worried.

Perhaps it has something do with not booking a hotel? (I'm local so we just purchase Fanime memberships, no housing)  During the original registration process for both of us, when payment was made, there was no such message.  I think it has something to do with logging BACK in after your registration is complete - like the form is expecting you to finish up when in reality everything is done.
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ