Seeking Photographers!

Started by Nina Star 9, May 05, 2015, 01:33:36 PM

Nina Star 9

I don't see a thread for this elsewhere (and I seem to remember one in previous years?), so I'm making one! This is for cosplayers who are looking for photographers to do a shoot with. Please include: which character/series, links to reference images, links to WIP photos or worn photos, when you are wearing the costume, what you are looking for in a shoot, what your budget is, and any other relevant information.

Since I'm looking for a shoot, I'll start. :]

Hello all,

I am looking for a photographer for Saturday morning of the con to shoot my Ultimecia (Final Fantasy VIII) cosplay remake.

I am looking for someone who is willing to help me walk to another location and who is willing to give direction while shooting and help pose the parts of my costume I won't be able to reach (such as the very long train). I would prefer a free shoot, but if you charge, let me know the details and I'll decide if I would still like to work with you. I am hoping to convey the elegance and power of the character (she is an evil sorceress who is trying to destroy the world through time travel -- typical evil sorceress things ;]).

You can see a few WIP images here (though I've been lazy with taking them -- sorry!), and official references here.

If you are available and interested, please let me know by either replying to this thread or PMing me so we can work out the details. Thank you. :]

(And if you aren't available during Saturday morning but are still interested in working with me, let me know. I'm also hoping for either a Justin Bailey!Samus (Metroid) shoot or a Julia (Cowboy Bebop) shoot (Friday night), and a Condesce (Homestuck) shoot (Sunday afternoon), so if you are interested in those costumes instead, let me know and we can work something out.)