The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) Gathering 2016

Started by Cosplay Circus, May 05, 2015, 06:33:08 PM

stitchez

I'mma see when my group wants to get this done but money and time willing I hope to have Ban done!

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: stitchez on January 03, 2016, 12:48:47 AM
I'mma see when my group wants to get this done but money and time willing I hope to have Ban done!

Added to the list!
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Imperial

Can you do me a favor, and set the date of the gathering on your facebook to the 22nd of the month for now please? I cant really let people plan on a specific time. I am trying to get my system up and going, I really am, but I am waiting on others currently. Thanks

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Imperial on January 07, 2016, 05:35:52 PM
Can you do me a favor, and set the date of the gathering on your facebook to the 22nd of the month for now please? I cant really let people plan on a specific time. I am trying to get my system up and going, I really am, but I am waiting on others currently. Thanks

This gathering doesn't have a time yet, the Facebook event only has a date due to it being required for making one on there but I had made sure to write in the description that it has no set day or time yet. I can change it but again this event has not been set up yet I always wait for the larger gatherings to set their time before I even look into it. Hope to hear more news about gatherings soon! :)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

misfitmonica

Can a day be figured out now that the gatherings have started to be made official? :D I'll be bringing King if it doesn't conflict with other things~

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: misfitmonica on March 20, 2016, 08:19:21 PM
Can a day be figured out now that the gatherings have started to be made official? :D I'll be bringing King if it doesn't conflict with other things~

We are submitted for a Saturday time slot! Aiming for 3pm-4pm time range :) Just awaiting approval.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

misfitmonica

Cosplay Circus

- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

akimi_portal

If the Fire Emblem Gathering (if there will be one..) isn't too close to this gathering, I would love to be Elizabeth! 
Fire Emblem Fates: Velour
Nanatsu no Taizai: Elizabeth Liones

Luna Scamander

Ideally, barring any unforeseen circumstances, I should have my Gowther all together!

Cosplay Circus

Added both of you to the list!

Also we have submitted for an official time, it's 3PM on Saturday at location G3. I may be needing to push it back by 30 minutes to 3:30PM start time but I need to talk with the gathering head first (have to strip off a ton of makeup from Dragon Age gathering which ends at 2PM).
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Luna Scamander

Works for me! I'm doing the Ghibli gathering sat too, but that's at 11, so I can change out of Howl and into Gowther with plenty of time.