The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) Gathering 2016

Started by Cosplay Circus, May 05, 2015, 06:33:08 PM

Cosplay Circus

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Welcome to the 2016 Seven Deadly Sins Gathering thread! This series has gained quite a bit of popularity with its release this past season so hopefully we can get a fun group together for some photos! We may end up being a small gathering but hopefully we can pull in a few others who might not be on the forums and maybe even show some people that it's an awesome anime they should check out~

Organizer:

Cosplay Circus
Assistant Organizer:
TaikoCosplay

Curious about what the series is about?
Click Here!

FACEBOOK EVENT

Day: Saturday
Time: 3:00PM
MP: G3
L: G3

::PICTURE ORDER::
Group Photo
7 Deadly Sins
Holy Knights
Faeries
Boars Hat Crew
Suggestions

---------------------------------
If you are doing another version of a character please feel free to list that when you're joining, also if your friend is doing a character please do let me know and I'll add them to the list as well. I can list it as "_______'s friend" or their cosplay name if they have one.

2015 Cosplayer Count: 5

Current Cosplayer Count: 8
Maybes will be italicized.

Sins
Meliodas:
Ban: TaikoCosplay, stitchez
Gowther: Hatter
Diane: jackiemarie90
King: jackiemarie90's friend, misfitmonica
Escanor:
Merlin:

Others
Elizabeth: Cosplay Circus, akimi_portal
Hawk:
Elaine:
Gilthunder:
Guila:
Jericho:
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Cosplay Circus

- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

TaikoCosplay

i can be Ban!!! and I have a friend that can cosplay Elaine if I ask her.

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: TaikoCosplay on May 05, 2015, 10:26:00 PM
i can be Ban!!! and I have a friend that can cosplay Elaine if I ask her.

will add you to the list then~ c:
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Cosplay Circus

- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

TaikoCosplay

Doesn't look like there's very many people familiar with the show/manga to cosplay from it. I thought it was a good anime and good Manga.

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: TaikoCosplay on May 10, 2015, 05:19:26 PM
Doesn't look like there's very many people familiar with the show/manga to cosplay from it. I thought it was a good anime and good Manga.

I didn't think there would be a large amount, but that there might be enough for a gathering at least :C It might be one of those shows that's more popular in Japan than it is in the US since it did get pretty popular (at least I thought it did).
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

TaikoCosplay

Yeah. It may have develop a good following if it got picked up by CrunchyRoll for streaming. That seems to be the trend. Most everyone is on the hype of Americanized popularized shows. Keep me updated for the gathering. I've got Ban Planned to cosplay Friday for a Photoshoot but can re-wear him on Sunday.

BSaphire

If you have 4 planning to attend that is enough to be "Official" Make sure to look at the current list, but there is plenty of times and locations for Friday.
It has been my experience that if you can get at least 4 characters and get it listed that one or two new cosplayers who are doing that series show up and it ends up being their first gathering. :) I will say that I have also seen 8 -10 planning to show up and 45 cosplay friends make it move *LOL. I just wanted you to know so that this can be officially on the list so please submit your SR information.

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: BSaphire on May 11, 2015, 02:26:53 PM
If you have 4 planning to attend that is enough to be "Official" Make sure to look at the current list, but there is plenty of times and locations for Friday.
It has been my experience that if you can get at least 4 characters and get it listed that one or two new cosplayers who are doing that series show up and it ends up being their first gathering. :) I will say that I have also seen 8 -10 planning to show up and 45 cosplay friends make it move *LOL. I just wanted you to know so that this can be officially on the list so please submit your SR information.

Squidges
B

True! Just sent a message in to get it listed :)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

TaikoCosplay

Argh!!! I've something planned with a friend at 2pm. Is the gathering only a 30min slot??

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: TaikoCosplay on May 19, 2015, 02:39:30 AM
Argh!!! I've something planned with a friend at 2pm. Is the gathering only a 30min slot??

Yes, I only submitted for a 30 minute time slot since I wasn't sure of the turn out.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Jacklyn044

Hey there! Just made an account real quick to let you guys know that I'll be coming as Gowther for the gathering!

Hope to see you guys (And hopefully more!) there on Sunday!

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Jacklyn044 on May 20, 2015, 06:50:21 PM
Hey there! Just made an account real quick to let you guys know that I'll be coming as Gowther for the gathering!

Hope to see you guys (And hopefully more!) there on Sunday!

Added!

Just an update, I was unable to finish my costume for the gathering :( BUT! I will be bringing my camera to do photos for the gathering and anyone that would like individual photos done. I'll post on here once I know what I'm wearing that day, but I'll probably call out the gathering a few times before it begins just so people know. Can't wait to see everyone!
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Metasheep

jackiemarie90

My boyfriend and I are highly considering
a Diane and King cosplay!! Im a cosplay procrastinator but gonna try and get it done asap. Lol His online screen here is ELDEMONIO I believe.
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

jackiemarie90

Opps didnt realize this was 2015, hope they have another gathering this year.
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: jackiemarie90 on December 11, 2015, 03:20:26 PM
Opps didnt realize this was 2015, hope they have another gathering this year.

Hi there! Just updated it, I'll be hosting the one for this year as well so I will add you both to the list :)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

ELDEMONIO

This is jackiemarie90's boyfriend, i accept being a tribute and cosplaying as King.