free things...stuff

Started by loner, May 14, 2015, 06:31:55 PM

loner

My cousin and i have a tradition every last day of fanime and we sit at a table and give free props away. This year i want to continue that tradition but with a twist! We decided to do it on day zero at the front where the fountains used to be, all we require is that you wear the cosplay or use the prop as intended and take some sick pictures, alway we ask you pay it forward and do something nice for others as a result of getting  free stuff, thangs.

OtakuAngel87

can we get an idea of what types of props you'll be handing out?
Fanime 2017 Cosplay Lineup(tentative):
Himouto Umaru
Mikuzukin
Hatsune Miku (original)
Sailor Moon

SkylerKarashi

Huh, that's a cool idea. XD hope it goes well. ^^
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

loner

ZERO's sword from borderlands 2 and it lights up too. Scorpion and sub zeros tunic and arm guards, connor from ac3 and wings i hand made, but the wings ill give after the con is over since itll be my cosplay of the weekend.

loner

And i think random body armor i used for as anbu

OtakuAngel87

Quote from: loner on May 14, 2015, 10:42:27 PM
ZERO's sword from borderlands 2 and it lights up too. Scorpion and sub zeros tunic and arm guards, connor from ac3 and wings i hand made, but the wings ill give after the con is over since itll be my cosplay of the weekend.
nice ill keep eye out for u :)
Himouto Umaru
Mikuzukin
Hatsune Miku (original)
Sailor Moon

loner

Found more armor, also a full ac2 ezio and a couple more props im giving out. We just ask if you accept a prop ir cosplay you do something equally as nice :)

loner

And a gi joe movie, storm shadow costume i was going to convert to an assassins creed  cosplay but never had time.

OtakuAngel87

is there a particular location someone can go to find u? Time?
Himouto Umaru
Mikuzukin
Hatsune Miku (original)
Sailor Moon

loner

In front for sure, either near the marriot side or where those huge steps are. With a sign with rick grimes saying "free things...you know stuff" time: maybe around 2 or 3 and will be staying there till all is gone, which in previous years was almost instantly.

OtakuAngel87

Quote from: loner on May 19, 2015, 07:21:44 PM
In front for sure, either near the marriot side or where those huge steps are. With a sign with rick grimes saying "free things...you know stuff" time: maybe around 2 or 3 and will be staying there till all is gone, which in previous years was almost instantly.

what you're doing is awesome hopefully by time i get there u'll still have something, ill definitely want to check out the wings though but i know you said that wont be until monday.
Himouto Umaru
Mikuzukin
Hatsune Miku (original)
Sailor Moon

loner

"Grassy" part in front is where ill be.

loner

Gonna be a bit late but will be there