Unofficial Homestuck Meetup Is Coming Back!

Started by draxLfly2, May 17, 2015, 07:58:52 PM

draxLfly2

(In case you don't know, this is where fandoms, mainly homestuck, just kick back, relax, and have some fun. This is a cosplay gathering AND a social gathering but IS unofficial due to how long this meetup is, which is from Friday morning to Sunday at 5 p.m. due to the OFFICIAL homestuck meet)

The Unofficial Homestuck Meet will be inside, at the carpeted area on the first floor of the convention until we have a good number of people. By 11:30 A.M. On Friday, we will be migrating to the park if there are a lot of us. Just like last year, My friend and I will be hosting it and this meet up will go on everyday until the official meet up which is on Sunday at 5 p.m. We will most likely be doing games, activities, and marching through San Jose for some Faygo runs (which I have been contacted by the store owner and we will have to limit the number of people that go into the store sadly) and food runs as well which believe it or not, is very fun.
Also, the Highly anticipated Homestuck Train WILL happen again this year and ALL FANDOMS are allowed to join. The Homestuck train will "leave the station" (park) at 12:30 P.M. on Friday and Saturday. I will be taking photos and videos of the train and other such activities however if you have a problem with it, please let me know immediately and will try to get you out of the photos and will edit you out of the videos.

If you have any ideas for games and such, we are definitely open to suggestions for games. Shipping circles, challenges, skits, and prizes will be given out (granted, the prizes will most likely be food, water, faygo, etc. but I hope you appreciate it ^_^) So come on by!

We are also trying to break last years record which one of my friends say was close to 900 by the start of the official meetup but I counted 507 around noon on Saturday so our goal to beat is 507 homestucks! Let's see if we can beat our record everyone!

(oh yeah, I will be Karkat just like last year.)

ZanyAnee99

Creatrix Tiara

Oh blah just saw this. I don't think I'll make today's, but I'll get there tomorrow!