Thursday pre-reg badge pick up

Started by xkuramaxhieix, May 20, 2015, 06:07:22 PM

xkuramaxhieix

What time is everyone going to pick their badge up at? Anybody gonna wait in line? How long are you guys gonna wait?

OtakuAngel87

badge pick up doesn't start til 3pm but there's always a group of people who'll be there early to line up. As far as waiting might as well wait until you pick up your badges. Lets just hope they keep the system they had last year which made badge pickup easy
Fanime 2017 Cosplay Lineup(tentative):
Himouto Umaru
Mikuzukin
Hatsune Miku (original)
Sailor Moon

Kuudere

If it's anything like last year, waiting ahead of opening time will only score vanity points of being "first" to get your badge. I'm going to show up at 3.

Abyss1

There was no line on Day 0 last year hopefully the same today 8) Fanime fixed up from the great registration debacle of 2013

xkuramaxhieix

Quote from: Abyss1 on May 21, 2015, 11:31:23 AM
There was no line on Day 0 last year hopefully the same today 8) Fanime fixed up from the great registration debacle of 2013

I was there last year and the year before. There was a wait there last year, but only for those who actually showed up extra early. So far, it seems like fanime is already setting up their pre-reg, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Abyss1

Quote from: xkuramaxhieix on May 21, 2015, 11:36:01 AM
Quote from: Abyss1 on May 21, 2015, 11:31:23 AM

I was there last year and the year before. There was a wait there last year, but only for those who actually showed up extra early. So far, it seems like fanime is already setting up their pre-reg, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I got there last year at 7-8pm...no line at all. In my 16yrs of con attendance 2013 was by far the worst and most terrible!!! after waiting in a non-moving line on Day 1 for an hour I found out that the Double Tree had the Clockwork alchemy registration with no line at all...got my badge in seconds. 

djmonolith

Last year was a dream... compared to the previous few years' nightmares.  I imagine it will be smooth sailing today!
This is my signature.