Haikyuu!! Gathering 2016 [UPDATED 3/28]

Started by sunnystars, September 08, 2015, 10:18:44 PM

sunnystars

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Hey folks!

This is the official thread for the Haikyuu!! cosplay Gathering. I will try to supply a net prop for our photos, so we should be able to get some cool shots!

EDIT: Many of you on here seem to want the gathering date changed to a day on the weekend, however I wouldnt be able to host or attend if that were the case. I set it up for Friday for those who have other stuff to do during the weekend.  I myself have a panel to co-host and a few complicated costumes that switching out would be a hassle. If the gathering form allows there to be 2 different gatherings for 1 series on the weekend, then by all means, we can open up another gathering, or others can host an unofficial meetup/photoshoot. For now it will remain on a Friday afternoon

FB event page https://www.facebook.com/events/235345343463295/

Day: Friday
Time: 3pm
Place: Offsite by the Poop Statue

Karasuno:
Hinata: meye_li
Kageyama: OP, BeanBurrito_Cosplay
Nishinoya: necroneko (?), Seismogenic, misfitmonica
Tsukkishima: Shinigami_Lover
Sugawara: SimbaSuga

Nekoma:
Kenma: Pastel--jellyfish, saite
Kuroo: GoFetch

Aoba Johsai:
Oikawa: thesovietninja, KomaedaNagito

Fukurodani

Shiratorizawa:

necroneko

Might be Nishinoya if it works with my con schedule!

ghoulpixel

I'll try and go as Oikawa if possible!
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

Shinigami_Lover

I will be Tsukishima this year. :P
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

pegasusknight

I haven't entirely decided yet, but I'll either bring Tsukishima Kei, Akiteru, or Haiba Lev again. (I was the Lev who helped lead the shoot last year!)

kokirigato

Could you possibly change the day for this gathering? A lot of people can't attend on Friday b/c school etc. and Haikyuu is a rly big fandom so I wouldn't want anyone to miss out b/c it's a lot of fun (and a good part of those people are young).

Sat or Sun?? I just think those would be better days.

Shinigami_Lover

Or have two shoots cause a lot of the larger shoots are Sat & Sun
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

khyvacraft

Depending what day/time the meetup lands on I'll either have Oikawa & Iwa or a Karasuno group with Suga, Tanaka, Kageyama, and Hinata! <:

Kyra_Maverick

My group will hopefully have Hinata, Kageyama, Noya, Asahi, and Suga.

kit rose

@sugarespecter

Fanime 2019: TBD

Tenya

scarfsent

Is it possible that the meetup could be held on the weekend?

Haikyuu is a really big fandom and only half the people will show up if it's on Friday! (people are going to school, are at jobs, not off for the weekend yet, etc etc.)

hinatasoysauce

Hi! I really want to attend this meetup as hinata but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to go if it's on a friday. could the date of this be possibly moved to saturday or sunday? I'm sure more people will attend the meetup if it's on a weekend. Lots of people have schedule conflicts that prevent them from going to fanime on friday (i have school).

saite

day 1 - kenma kozume
day 2 - yang xiao long & touka kirishima
day 3 - touka kirishima
day 4 - noctis lucis caelum & tooru yukimura

misfitmonica

meye_li

Fanime 2017 Lineup
Friday: 707
Sunday: Umi Sonoda Child Day Event + Yurio

GoFetch

BeanBurrito_Cosplay

I'll be there as Kageyama and I'll also have a Hinata and maybe a Daichi and Nishinoya depending on what time it is!!!! :D

sunnystars

The Gathering has been confirmed for Friday at 3pm